Cruise Critic Community
creel5857

Any one on Vision of Seas with pictures??

Anyone on Vision or been on Vision since drydock that could give us pictures of ship......we have never been on Royal Caribbean nor Vision and would love some idea of what ship looks like.  Yes I know I will eventually see it but we are helping some senior citizens get ready for their first cruise and were hoping for some pictures of cabins or public spaces since dry dock......thanks to anyone who can help........

8 minutes ago, creel5857 said:

Anyone on Vision or been on Vision since drydock that could give us pictures of ship......we have never been on Royal Caribbean nor Vision and would love some idea of what ship looks like.  Yes I know I will eventually see it but we are helping some senior citizens get ready for their first cruise and were hoping for some pictures of cabins or public spaces since dry dock......thanks to anyone who can help........

No real changes since the quick drydock.  There are a couple of "Live" threads going on right now.  

Check out Norbert's Niece and PCWalton, both are currently on board and kind enough to blog and share pictures! 

18 minutes ago, creel5857 said:

Thanks so much!!!

We have port stops the next two days but around Dec 3 or 4 when we are at sea I will do a walkabout and get some pictures. From what I have been told they replaced a lot of carpets and other minor things. They continue to do touch up as there was a lot of wet paint near the pool deck yesterday,. 

1 hour ago, PCWalton1 said:

We have port stops the next two days but around Dec 3 or 4 when we are at sea I will do a walkabout and get some pictures. From what I have been told they replaced a lot of carpets and other minor things. They continue to do touch up as there was a lot of wet paint near the pool deck yesterday,. 

Hope this isn't a silly question but do you know or can you find out if a firestick can be used on the TV's. We were able to use ours recently on Freedom to view Amazon & Netflix. We're going to be sailing on Vision in May.

13 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Hope this isn't a silly question but do you know or can you find out if a firestick can be used on the TV's. We were able to use ours recently on Freedom to view Amazon & Netflix. We're going to be sailing on Vision in May.

without actually having one it would be difficult to figure out if it works, sorry

23 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

without actually having one it would be difficult to figure out if it works, sorry

I just thought maybe the subject might have been brought up...but thanks.

There are two HDMI ports and one USB port on the back of my TV. Easily accessible. Beyond that, you are on your own. 

28 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

There are two HDMI ports and one USB port on the back of my TV. Easily accessible. Beyond that, you are on your own. 

Physically accessible 😉

24 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Physically accessible 😉

Is there another kind of relevant accessibility?

6 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Is there another kind of relevant accessibility?

Sure, access to the TV system via a smart remote