Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
1sttimecruisee

LIVE Blog! MILLENNIUM, SE Asia - Dec 8, 2018

Recommended Posts

 

Lastly, apologies I wasn't as active as I would like to have been. I was aware the internet would be restrictive, but I wasn't planning on it being quite so slow!

 

Here are some videos I wanted to share but couldn't.. 

 

The view from Sky Bar, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore

The light show at Gardens By the Bay, Singapore

Inside the Cloud Forest dome, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for sharing the dailies and the amazing videos!  Great trip and review.  Have fun on your future sailings!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rina155 said:

Thank you so much for sharing the dailies and the amazing videos!  Great trip and review.  Have fun on your future sailings!

 

Thank you! 

 

It's been lots of fun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy,

 

Enjoyed your review very much. Interesting to see other perspectives, since we had only one trip in common.

But, are u sure the cyclo ride is from Bangkok😀?

 

Thanks, and have a smashing New Year, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Andy,

 

Enjoyed your review very much. Interesting to see other perspectives, since we had only one trip in common.

But, are u sure the cyclo ride is from Bangkok😀?

 

Thanks, and have a smashing New Year, 

No, it was clearly in Ho Chi Minh. 

 

Jet lag has ruined me since I got home. I can't stop sleeping! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy,

 

Just saw your post and thank you for posting detail account for your cruise with beautiful photos!  We'll be taking 14 days japan and South Korea cruise with her in April. I saw the menu on post #99 and pretty much the very similar menu when we cruised in Caribbean.  I was expecting to see local cuisine while we're in Asia.

 

I've a question for you if you don't mind. How many times they offer the laundry special during your 14 days cruise? 

 

I assumed that they offered you twice during your cruise. They offered once when we had our 7 days cruise with Silhouette. We can stuff as many dirty clothes in a brown paper bag for flat fee. My daughters want to know so they can pack accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found your blog this evening and enjoyed it immensely! What an amazing first cruise. You've set your bar pretty high!

Looking forward to "traveling" with you again in the future.

Thanks,

Angela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2019 at 9:57 PM, tdk1938 said:

Andy,

 

Just saw your post and thank you for posting detail account for your cruise with beautiful photos!  We'll be taking 14 days japan and South Korea cruise with her in April. I saw the menu on post #99 and pretty much the very similar menu when we cruised in Caribbean.  I was expecting to see local cuisine while we're in Asia.

 

I've a question for you if you don't mind. How many times they offer the laundry special during your 14 days cruise? 

 

I assumed that they offered you twice during your cruise. They offered once when we had our 7 days cruise with Silhouette. We can stuff as many dirty clothes in a brown paper bag for flat fee. My daughters want to know so they can pack accordingly.

Thank you! 

 

Yes, you are right. It was offered twice. 

 

Enjoy your adventure! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, eyecantwait said:

Just found your blog this evening and enjoyed it immensely! What an amazing first cruise. You've set your bar pretty high!

Looking forward to "traveling" with you again in the future.

Thanks,

Angela

Thanks very much Angela. 

 

It will be interesting to see what MSC has to offer in the Med in a few months.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...