Sorry for another cheers question too lazy to look

fozzy1975

We were able to get coffee from the coffee bar on disembarkation morning with Cheers, and yes on the non-alcoholic beverage at the same time as an alcoholic beverage. Also, you can get a bottle of water with a coffee drink.

I think your first question depends upon what port you leave from. Someone will surely correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that when departing from some ports Cheers! only kicks in on the 2nd day of your cruise.

25 minutes ago, bbtbear said:

I think your first question depends upon what port you leave from. Someone will surely correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that when departing from some ports Cheers! only kicks in on the 2nd day of your cruise.

Debarkation not departing. :classic_smile:

Edited by Bookbug53

7 minutes ago, Bookbug53 said:

Debarkation not departing. :classic_smile:

wait, isn't debarkation when you get off the ship for good? I mean it depends on your port of origin whether Cheers! kicks in on day 1 or day 2.

Edited by bbtbear
misunderstood and corrected.

2 hours ago, bbtbear said:

wait, isn't debarkation when you get off the ship for good? I mean it depends on your port of origin whether Cheers! kicks in on day 1 or day 2.

Your response is talking about when you get to start using the Cheers program when sailing from Galveston, NYC or Mobile.

Cheers isn't in effect on the day you get off the ship because the day you get off the ship is not a day of your cruise, it's the first day of the next cruise.

You can purchase a coffee at Java's but it will just be added to your S&S card after the fact, not covered by Cheers because your cruise is over.

22 minutes ago, okgirl said:

Your response is talking about when you get to start using the Cheers program when sailing from Galveston, NYC or Mobile.

Cheers isn't in effect on the day you get off the ship because the day you get off the ship is not a day of your cruise, it's the first day of the next cruise.

You can purchase a coffee at Java's but it will just be added to your S&S card after the fact, not covered by Cheers because your cruise is over.

Just posted on Johns Facebook page and he said that yes I will still be allowed to use my cheers for coffee soda and water the day we disembark 

• Like 3

I just got off the Breeze, for the thanksgiving cruise and they were really strict, They would not let me get a water with an alcoholic drink,  even though I told them that I could on other ships they made me wait 5 mins all the time no matter what bar I went to.  Doesn't make sense to me since non alcoholic drinks are unlimited, 

1 hour ago, lele100 said:

I just got off the Breeze, for the thanksgiving cruise and they were really strict, They would not let me get a water with an alcoholic drink,  even though I told them that I could on other ships they made me wait 5 mins all the time no matter what bar I went to.  Doesn't make sense to me since non alcoholic drinks are unlimited, 

I've never had a problem with ordering a bottle of water with alcohol or coffee. The only time they made me wait is when I tried to order two bottles of water at once. My morning routine on port days is to go by the coffee bar, get myself a coffee and a bottle of water to take ashore with me. Also last drink of the night, I'd always order the drink and a bottle of water to carry back with me. Sounds like the bartenders on the Breeze don't quite understand the rules.