NCL Bliss Haven Dec 8-15

RushFan

1 hour ago, Aprille said:

Is that Lanie in the lower right-hand corner of the 2nd picture? She was our butler in late Sep. She was AWESOME! I recognize the bartender with the glasses. Forget his name.

Who is the concierge and assistant? We had Elena as our assistant concierge and she was magnificent. She was going home when we got off so not sure if she's back yet.

I'm really enjoying your live review and pictures. It takes me back and makes me want to be there again. And the food pictures make me hungry. LOL!

Yes Lanie is our Butler.  She is awesome... We have Jose as assistant with her.   

3 hours ago, RushFan said:

Wait!  I paid extra to walk in a freezer!!!  Dang!!!  It is certainly a freezer with a sprayer that creates snow.  What I find refreshing is the sauna then right to the “freezer” , quite refreshing.   I should have caught on when I saw that they were storing the boxes of lobster in there too..🥶

Just playin'!!  We loved the Thermal Suite. Maybe the "snow room" not so much.  Loving your review!!!!  

Sigh... Los Lobos! I miss it so much.  My absolute fave on the Bliss. 

Edited by CincyJen
  • Like 1

Thanks for such a great review!  Love all of the details and photos.

Also, thanks for posting the Haven snack menu.  That is a menu that I have never seen posted before.

Quick question:  Is the snack menu available only during lunch hours or throughout the afternoon?  I would love to have onion rings to go with my pina colada.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RushFan said:

Isn't she the best? Please tell her Aprille, Mary (my mom) and Marty (my hubby) say hi. And we miss the pampering and afternoon snacks. LOL!

19 minutes ago, CincyJen said:

Sigh... Los Lobos! I miss it so much.  My absolute fave on the Bliss. 

We loved Los Lobos too. Being from Texas we can get really good Mexican food here and we were pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Aprille
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, RushFan said:

We had Lanie back in 2010 on Epic.  She was incredible.  She would put desserts in our fridge and we never asked for them.  She was so good and funny too.  You definitely got lucky.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rwf1 said:

Thanks for such a great review!  Love all of the details and photos.

Also, thanks for posting the Haven snack menu.  That is a menu that I have never seen posted before.

Quick question:  Is the snack menu available only during lunch hours or throughout the afternoon?  I would love to have onion rings to go with my pina colada.

Snack menu is all afternoon. My kids got rings and a burger as a pre-appetizer-before-dinner... (Narrator: They always use the “kids” ...)

9 hours ago, RushFan said:

Ok Raced again at night.  More fun and was less crowded.  Switching our other reservations to night.  Still had lap traffic to deal with but was able to weave through them tonight.

How are they enforcing the no drinking/alcohol policy on the go carts or are they?

Thanks for all the great information.

1 hour ago, mtns2sea said:

How are they enforcing the no drinking/alcohol policy on the go carts or are they?

Thanks for all the great information.

Not really sure to be honest.  It is hard to find the entrance (back of Margaritaville) so I expect the real drunks would just never find it.   I think it’s a judgement call. 

53 minutes ago, RushFan said:

Snack menu is all afternoon. My kids got rings and a burger as a pre-appetizer-before-dinner... (Narrator: They always use the “kids” ...)

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Love that there is food available all afternoon.  Clearly, my "kids" will also need to have a pre-dinner appetizer from the snack menu.  Looking forward to more posts!

• Like 1

I am really enjoying your posts and your great pictures.  You are posting lots of useful information.  My wife and I are in the Bliss Haven at the end of January.  I hope we get Lanie too!   Thanks for taking the time to do this.  I am looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Eric

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtns2sea said:

Thanks again for all the info. Are you able to hole punch your sea pass card to use a lanyard?

They recommend not to.  The whole ship is RFID.  We just had Lanie find us some plastic sleeves.  You never have to take your card out of the sleeves now.

7F59CF60-4045-448C-A0BE-A3C1332B4E16.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RushFan said:

They recommend not to.  The whole ship is RFID.  We just had Lanie find us some plastic sleeves.  You never have to take your card out of the sleeves now.

7F59CF60-4045-448C-A0BE-A3C1332B4E16.jpeg

Lets go Dbacks!

So disappointed Goldy is gone but that's life.

Love your report!!!

Thank you

• Like 1