B2B question

MRRG

If you cruise to Seattle, disembark and were to board the next cruise to Vancouver without staying in Seattle one night, then you can't do that. If your b2b is making a stop in Seattle but continuing unto Vancouver that is different. Now if you would prefer to get off in Seattle to end the cruise then you will need permission to disembark early.

24 minutes ago, MRRG said:

On our Ovation Trans Pacific from Hawaii to Vancouver we have a port stop in Seattle and then the next day debark in Vancouver. What would be the consequences of us "missing the ship" to sail to Vancouver? Just thinking out loud, not sure I would actually do that, but I was on a cruise where many cruisers got off in Victoria instead of sailing to Seattle.  There are more convenient flight options for us from Sesttle……...

When you accept the cruise contract, you also agree to pay any fines levied.

As long as the people wishing to leave the cruise  early gets permission from the cruise lines rather then sailing past their home and flying or driving back , it is done but permission as to be granted to disembark the cruise early. This is not to catch another cruise but because they prefer to get off early for a shorter trip back to their home. 

11 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

As long as the people wishing to leave the cruise  early gets permission from the cruise lines rather then sailing past their home and flying or driving back , it is done but permission as to be granted to disembark the cruise early. This is not to catch another cruise but because they prefer to get off early for a shorter trip back to their home. 

That only works if there's not a PVSA violation.

15 hours ago, MRRG said:

On our Ovation Trans Pacific from Hawaii to Vancouver we have a port stop in Seattle and then the next day debark in Vancouver. What would be the consequences of us "missing the ship" to sail to Vancouver? Just thinking out loud, not sure I would actually do that, but I was on a cruise where many cruisers got off in Victoria instead of sailing to Seattle.  There are more convenient flight options for us from Sesttle……...

I am sure crew members will be suspicious when they see you disembarking the ship in Seatle with your luggage and prevent from doing same.