Konigsdam 11-day Southern Caribbean - My View

Crew News

On 12/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, Crew News said:

According to my Culinary contacts, the 10-day and 11-day menu series vary by extracting one days menu late in the cruise.  Copy my menus and then ask when you are on board which day will be removed.  If you can get an answer early in your cruise, you will have be able to amaze your fellow passengers as you predict what will be served the rest of the days.

I would be very interested to know that day so that I can adjust my website to show both the 11- and 10-day menus.

This is a very late response, but work unexpectedly went "off the rails" (super busy) and I wasn't sure I'd have time to download these.  I'm working on it now so hope to report back. Thanks again.

Just booked Koningsdam 11-night Christmas/New year departing FLL on 22Dec2019.  Had such a good time on the 2018 Christmas cruise on Koningsdam, thought why not do it again.  Had the aftwrap Neptune on deck 4 (4185) and am moving across the hall to 4211 for this one....no bigger balcony on the seas.   Maybe the officer contingent will be  a little more personable this time around, but that didn’t really bother us that much....our stewards were great and we found the rest of ship staff to be friendly and accommodating.  

1 minute ago, Imzdo1 said:

Just booked Koningsdam 11-night Christmas/New year departing FLL on 22Dec2019.  Had such a good time on the 2018 Christmas cruise on Koningsdam, thought why not do it again.  Had the aftwrap Neptune on deck 4 (4185) and am moving across the hall to 4211 for this one....no bigger balcony on the seas.   Maybe the officer contingent will be  a little more personable this time around, but that didn’t really bother us that much....our stewards were great and we found the rest of ship staff to be friendly and accommodating.  

If you speak to Santosh, Hotel Director, tell him, "Roger says hello." 

Here is a link to my 11-day menus:  http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/on-locations-specific-cruises/caribbean-ms-konigsdam-11-day-when-where-daily-activities-2018

1 minute ago, Crew News said:

Here is a link to my 11-day menus:  http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/on-locations-specific-cruises/caribbean-ms-konigsdam-11-day-when-where-daily-activities-2018

Roger, I did talk to him the last night of the last cruise and said “hi” from you.  And I already have your website bookmarked.  Thanks for sharing all your info and insights.  

On 2/17/2019 at 2:01 PM, Crew News said:

Clicking on to the link, I find the daily activities.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

21 minutes ago, colonialinnkeeper said:

Clicking on to the link, I find the daily activities.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

Oops.  My bad.  Here is the link to the menus:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-konigsdam-11-day-caribbean-2018