On board credits

romy2227

can onboard credits be used for medical bill ?     Developed muscle spasms in back..required visit to Doctor on board..and medication     Final bill showed onboard credit being used to pay part of bill(which definitely was part of medical) but full amount of medical billed to credit card   

1 hour ago, romy2227 said:

can onboard credits be used for medical bill ?     Developed muscle spasms in back..required visit to Doctor on board..and medication     Final bill showed onboard credit being used to pay part of bill(which definitely was part of medical) but full amount of medical billed to credit card   

I've needed medications twice. They went on the OBC. Small amount of $$ both times (less than $30).

38 minutes ago, romy2227 said:

The medical bill came to $133...OBC left was $42 ......final bill from ship  showed I owed  $91...I was  very happy with that ..but when I arrived home and checked my CC ..the charge was $133..full amount .... 

Sounds like it is time to call. Make sure you have all the paperwork from the cruise showing the bill was partially paid on board with OBC.