Change suitemates after final payment?

DSLibrarian

How late can one change suitemates?  I know it's simple to do before final payment.  We are now just past final payment, but still 2 months out, and my travel partner now thinks she may not be able to go. Does anyone know how late before the cruise we are able to change suitmates without penalty?

Edited by DSLibrarian
Typo

Just now, DSLibrarian said:

How late can one change suitemates?  I know it's simple to do before final payment.  We are now just past final payment, but still 2 months out, and my travel partner now thinks she may not be able to to go. Does anyone know how late before the cruise we are able to change suitmates without penalty?

As long as 1 of the 2 original passengers must stay the same you can change after final.

Not sure if there is a cutoff time before sailing but I would do it at least by 2 or 3 weeks out.

I believe you can change up until something like 3 days prior to sailing as long as one name remains the same.  Remember to have that person do their Cruise Personalizer as soon as you make the change (presuming the change is earlier than that).

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

23 hours ago, tonit964 said:

In 2016 we had a coastal cruise booked, well, my DH couldn't go due to work so my brother went in his place about a month before we sailed and after final payment, I changed it with no problem and no extra charge. 

Thank you. I hope that's still the policy.