Allure Helipad Sailaway

Hello!

I'm in a suite (2BR Aqua Theater) and I've seen different information from different time periods about this, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any recent experiences. I know suites generally get invited to a sail away on the helipad, we are doing a western Caribbean (Nassau, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya). Anyone know which port they usually do the event for?

Thanks!

-Ryan

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Varies cruise to cruise.  Speak to your concierge early in the cruise.

2 hours ago, CruiseKeeper said:

Onboard now for b2b.   We did San Juan and Nassau.  

Thanks both of you! We'll see what happens as we get a bit closer, I'll try and ask our genie (I'm about 3 weeks out). 

Every time we've had the opportunity, with Nassau as one of the ports- that's been the first choice for the suite sail away party.  The back up has always been the next stop (we had a great party in St Thomas, as we were in the shade of the hills).

6 minutes ago, frank808 said:

On oasis and that itinerary sail away was at Nassau also. 

Concierge on Oasis told a sky class passenger that there are "too many of you" in those types of suites and sail away on helipad was star, D+ and Pinnacle.  Didn't go over well with the sky class passenger we spoke with.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

Concierge on Oasis told a sky class passenger that there are "too many of you" in those types of suites and sail away on helipad was star, D+ and Pinnacle.  Didn't go over well with the sky class passenger we spoke with.

Sorry wrong ship i was just on allure last and had sail away at nassau. 

Allure does not have a sail away and has a capt reception in sl instead.  I was last on oasis oct 2017 and no sail away both weeks.  On oasis we were not invited sailing in a crown loft or as D+ guests.  I am surprised it was for D+, P and star class but not sky class guests. 

29 minutes ago, frank808 said:

Allure does not have a sail away and has a capt reception in sl instead.  I was last on oasis oct 2017 and no sail away both weeks.  On oasis we were not invited sailing in a crown loft or as D+ guests.  I am surprised it was for D+, P and star class but not sky class guests. 

Nice to hear that some ships are still doing "sail away".  We are on Jewel doing some B2B cruises - no sail away party at all for anyone.  Gone!  In fact, no wine at any of the consecutive cruiser lunches either.  Maybe they should've said it was BYOB.

NJ

8 hours ago, frank808 said:

Oasis does not have a sail away and has a capt reception in sl instead.  I was last on oasis oct 2017 and no sail away both weeks.  On oasis we were not invited sailing in a crown loft or as D+ guests.  I am surprised it was for D+, P and star class but not sky class guests. 

Correction to my post above.  Oasis is no sail away and has capt reception instead. 

Allure has a sail away party.  Nassau for one and usually Falmouth for the other itinerary.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:01 AM, reallyitsmema said:

@Andy C