LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

1 hour ago, Andy C said:

I think the president’s cruise only served to point out the extent of the train wreck

Correct, but that's once a year, one ship.

Symphony TA had similar crowds, Royal made adjustments. 

Point is, you have no facts to base your claim, but then again it didn't stop you before. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s not the lunch menu we had in October.  Must have changed. 

That's what I thought.  Just tired of calling out the OP. 😉Apparently its rude. 😆

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

I actually like the grilled chicken sandwich with fries for lunch on the Oasis. I guess the Harmony doesn't have that.

I try and get it twice a week.  Flatbreads are nice also.  I'll have to enjoy Oasis in January and February 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Andy C said:

$17k for that vs. $12k now but if you factor in grats and drink packages I’m paying for now it is probably closer to $14k. I do think specialty dining is a turd. 

I just looked at it mathematically like you did.

When you have the crew you like already I don’t think you’d get the true value from a Genie.  Not to mention you have seen all the shows etc.  You’d be spending the extra funds for the larger balcony, and smaller washrooms.  IMO, “the value” VS price doesn’t beat your 2 rooms this week. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

51 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I just looked at it mathematically like you did.

When you have the crew you like already I don’t think you’d get the true value from a Genie.  Not to mention you have seen all the shows etc.  You’d be spending the extra funds for the larger balcony, and smaller washrooms.  IMO, “the value” VS price doesn’t beat your 2 rooms this week. 

When the 2019 Oasis TA was released it was 9 Grand for the A1 with 2 people. 14 days, I think.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I try and get it twice a week.  Flatbreads are nice also.  I'll have to enjoy Oasis in January and February 

We also liked the flatbreads in CK ordered it most days with a couple of glasses of Oberon Cabernet. 

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

When the 2019 Oasis TA was released it was 9 Grand for the A1 with 2 people. 14 days, I think.

I saw of he Allure rates for its return, very appealing but I can’t take that long off.  I will also add that it might be too cold for the flow rider to be open. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy C said:

What is considered a good speed on Voom?

4AB2D184-FB8A-4581-AFA5-6AD4B07C77C9.png

Bsed on Ping, upload and download speeds, that is about as good as it gets . It’s very close to what we have experienced on Freedom, Oasis and Allure.

at those speeds we have successfully streamed Netflix and an occasional Red Sox game —- or two or four......

mac_tlc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy C said:

What is considered a good speed on Voom?

That's about as normal as you can get - speed up to 5 Mbps for Stream (you are a bit below that) and ping below 200 ms. In the early days of VOOM, some ships had Stream up to 25 Mbps, but I don't think any ship has that anymore.

Edited by Biker19