Cruise Critic Community
FreestyleNovice

CC article about Qsine..

Only a couple have gone PC, including the Infinity. All Qsines and Silk Harvests will convert to PC during their Revolution upgrades

Actually, I think most Q'sines have gone to LPC.  We're on the Eclipse next month and our cruise planner only offers LPC. 

Too bad, I did Q'sine once and wanted to go back a couple of times on our next cruise.

The Eclipse is not scheduled for it's Revolution anytime soon.

Edited by abbydancer

Someone didn’t do their homework! I laughed when I saw a picture of Qsine food  represented as Le Petit Chef on CC awards. After the initial promotion of LPC I hope they bring back Qsine at least some of the time. Our favorite specialty restaurant on Celebrity. We really miss it.

12 hours ago, cruising teacher said:

After the initial promotion of LPC I hope they bring back Qsine at least some of the time. Our favorite specialty restaurant on Celebrity. We really miss it.

Ditto but I fear it won't be coming back.

Interesting that Qsine is still on the M class. Maybe there’s hope for it not going away entirely. Did LPC on the Silhouette in March. The food was good however limited and time constricted. One and Done!

1 hour ago, cruising teacher said:

Interesting that Qsine is still on the M class. Maybe there’s hope for it not going away entirely. Did LPC on the Silhouette in March. The food was good however limited and time constricted. One and Done!

Qsine was also one and done.  Service was so slow that they told diners to come back after the show for dessert.  

I really like Qsine...It was a considerable departure from normal cruise dining...and a fun dinner experience with a larger group--sharing the many interesting dishes...

We are heading out on Millennium in a few days and are doing at least one specialty restaurant--likely Tuscan since there are just the two of us and, perhaps, a little easier for my wife to stick with her diet there...

Bu8t, since Millie goes into drydock immediately following our cruise, this might be the last of Qsine on Millie...

We were always hesitant to do Qsine, but we tried it once on the 1st night of a Reflection  sailing and loved it, and booked again during the same cruise. The staff were great and the food exceptional. 

This and the lawn club are our favorite restaurants. I hope they don’t get rid of it on Reflection.

On 12/16/2018 at 10:54 PM, Freestyle Cruiser said:

We were always hesitant to do Qsine, but we tried it once on the 1st night of a Reflection  sailing and loved it, and booked again during the same cruise. The staff were great and the food exceptional. 

This and the lawn club are our favorite restaurants. I hope they don’t get rid of it on Reflection.

It’s all LPC on Reflection. 🙁