Machu Picchu Parking

lovetotraveltx

We are spending 2 nights in New Orleans before our December cruise and 1 night after. Contacted Angel at this garage because he will take us to our hotel, to the port and from the port back to hotel. But, besides the 3 extra nights, it's about $70 more for all his driving.  Has anyone done this is it worth it for convenience versus about $40 per night at hotel? Thank you!

I can't speak about from hotel port hotel.  But I just used them for my December 2-9th cruise.

I love the fact that when I arrived at their parking lot, greeted, my bugs unloaded and van just for me.  Didn't have to wait for others.  Same getting off the ship.  Called, within minutes van there. loaded my bags got to the lot, car waiting, loaded and gone.

Just be aware that despite what his website says, you have to leave your keys with him if you want covered parking.  Found that out the hardway last week.  While there was no issues and my car was fine when i got back, but as a rule, i don't leave my keys with anyone so i really wasn't happy with that surprise.  He has so many now he has to move cars around.  Mine was fine but did get moved.

Dave