Where does the Bliss Dock In St Thomas

kalliyan1

Google Map Image LINK:

https://www.google.com/maps/@18.3356313,-64.921331,3696m/data=!3m1!1e3

Zoom in on center of the map to the Havensight location -

Note 1 cruise ship at the pier - pier can handle 3 medium ships or 2 BLISS class - more ships - drop anchor

and tender - - -

Car Rental at Charlotte Amalie info:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3lteXktdC05OTkEZnIyA3NhLWdwBGdwcmlkAwRuX2dwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4DbXkueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwM1BHBxc3RyAwRxdWVyeQNjYXIgcmVudGFsIGNoYXJsb3R0ZSBhbWFsaWUEc2FjAzEEc2FvAzE-?p=car rental charlotte amalie&fr=ymyy-t-999&fr2=p%3Amy%2Cm%3Asa&hspart=att&hsimp=yhs-att_001&type=sbc_dsl

May be more safer and lucrative to hire a taxi pay attention to note:

'CARS DRIVE ON THE OPPOSITE OF THE ROAD HERE' !

Zoom in on the Map and see how the cars are parked on the street and relative position of those

cars that are moving.

Edited by don't-use-real-name

4 hours ago, Paul Bogle said:

There are many large open air taxis available on St. Thomas. They will accommodate seven people with ease. Depending on what you have in mind it might be a better option than renting a vehicle.

Try here for more information about taxis.

https://www.*****/stthomas/getting_around_stt/taxi_stt/

Thanks!  Do you know if this is something we can reserve for the day?

We used one of these to take us to Magens Bay. They were lined up outside the Havensight cruise dock gates. We were charged per person but it was a reasonable price. Not knowing what you want to see in St.Thomas you probably should contact the cab companies directly.

St Thomas is in the United States Virgin Islands and is part of the United States. Our cellular carrier is Sprint and calls to and from the USVI and Puerto Rico are within our calling area. I think this is fairly standard but check with your carrier and see. You can contact the vendors by email but if they are in your calling area just call and see what they will charge for your tour.

You can do the same with the rental car companies too. Keep in mind that St. Thomas is a mountainous island. The roads tend to be twisty in many places and they drive on the left side of the road so that may be a challenge for some people. We have rented vehicles on many islands including some that drive on the left like Grand Cayman so I don't want to sound like I am discouraging you from doing so. I just want to give you some thoughts on what to expect.

19 hours ago, 8373seth said:

This is from this past cruise.  I believe we docked at the Havensight Mall. I am not sure about car rentals. 

IMG_3966.JPG

If you notice the Daily under "Docking/Anchorage" states the ship may dock at Havensight Mall or Crown Bay....

Every time I have gone there on NCL, we went to Havensight, but ymmv......

13 minutes ago, bob brown said:

If you notice the Daily under "Docking/Anchorage" states the ship may dock at Havensight Mall or Crown Bay....

i think Royal Caribbean has prefer berthing rights to Crown Bay and everyone else is berth at Havensight

1 hour ago, bob brown said:

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

i think Royal Caribbean has prefer berthing rights to Crown Bay and everyone else is berth at Havensight

I've been on one or two NCL cruises that docked at Crown Bay.

23 hours ago, kalliyan1 said:

Thanks!  Do you know if this is something we can reserve for the day?

The link provided by kalliyan has a price guidelines that also lists a special tour/siteseeing price. The open air taxis are very reasonable and depending on the size of your party and destination or activity, a deal can be struck. Just make sure that the price is agreed upon before you leave  

20 hours ago, shof515 said:

The Oasis class has priority because those ships can't use Havensight. Other ships can use Crown Bay if there is space there. 

I've seen Epic at Crown Bay and other non-RCCL ships there but more than likely, Bliss will be going to Havensight.

OMG--- DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF IN ST. THOMAS!!!! We just got back from our cruise this past Saturday. The drivers in St. Thomas were insane. Please just hire one of the guys just outside Havensight to drive you around, it will be much safer since they are used to driving in the insane asylum, and know where they are going, and are used to driving on the opposite side of the road than you are used to.