Shore excursions keep changing?

Cheetah13

I'm sailing on the Bliss to Alaska on May 19th out of Seattle and it's my first cruise so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

They started offering shore excursions a few weeks ago and kept adding more. Yesterday, I decided to book one in Juneau and one in Skagway but they only had one offered in Ketchikan so I figured I'd wait and see if they added more. Today I looked again and now there's only 11 total excursions, down from 62 yesterday?! 

So I"m just wondering if this is normal and when the "final" choices will be available. 

If you see something you like, book it.  The good ones fill up and sell out fast.  You can always change your mind and cancel, but have to research it differently since if you book one for a port,  other excursions at the same time will no longer show up on your planning page.

Once you book an excursion all other excursions that overlap or conflict with your booked item will no longer show as an option. This would explain the drop in total choices available when you went back after booking. Hope this explains some of the fluctuations. Debbie 

An you are correct,,,  NCL has not finalized all of their Alaska tours for next year yet. 

NCL does not run any tours. They are all contracted to local tour providers. As contracts are signed for next year, they post the tours.

Contrary to the advice above, once you book, you will not see any additional tours added. Right now, I think that Juneau and Skagway have most of their tours posted. Ketchikan and Victoria don’t have tours contracted yet. 

Edited by BirdTravels

The only tours you will see are either ones you have already booked or ones you can still book.   You will not see any that overlap with those you have booked (a short length one) or have a too short period between the booked one and another at the same port