Cruise Critic Community
wenocancer2

Does Someone Have a Steakhouse Menu to Post?

Tried the search and I'll I'm getting is the wine list and dessert menu.  Does anyone have the full Steakhouse menu they could post.  I'm looking for the Magic, but I'm thinking they are probably similar on each ship.

Thank you!

The link above shows you the old menus. here are the new ones.....

IMG_4013-XL.jpg

IMG_4014-XL.jpg

IMG_4015-XL.jpg

IMG_4016-XL.jpg

IMG_4044-XL.jpg

IMG_4045-XL.jpg

52 minutes ago, aknguyen said:

Everything is included in the $38 charge except alcohol and tips, correct?

Alcohol is not included, true.

Tips are supposed to be, included although Carnival has never stated what amount servers share.  There is no obligation to tip extra, it is solely at your discretion and pleasure.

Edited by evandbob

Does anyone know if the 1/2 glass wine pairings for $18 for each course are included with Cheers

Do they allow you to add on a lobster tail to the larger steak options? Also, are you limited to just one appetizer? Everything looks so good!

6 hours ago, fer said:

Does anyone know if the 1/2 glass wine pairings for $18 for each course are included with Cheers

That's a special offer for those without Cheers. You can just order the recommended wines by the glass with each course and it will be included with Cheers. Bar service is much faster in the Steakhouse than in the MDR, so you can ask for the wine when they bring your food and have it in no time. 

6 hours ago, Travel luv said:

Do they allow you to add on a lobster tail to the larger steak options? Also, are you limited to just one appetizer? Everything looks so good!

You can get 2 starters, 1 entree and one dessert for the $38. You could probably order an add-on lobster tail, but I would suspect there would be an up charge for a second entree. 

Edited by schazzy

The food is the best!!!  Very relaxing and service takes about 1.5 to 2.0 hours.  If you order the cheesecake for dessert...plan on sharing it.  It is HUGE!!!

2 hours ago, Harriskathym said:

The food is the best!!!  Very relaxing and service takes about 1.5 to 2.0 hours.  If you order the cheesecake for dessert...plan on sharing it.  It is HUGE!!!

I used to really enjoy the cheesecake from the Steakhouse, but since they discontinued it, and then brought it back, it doesn't seem like the same recipe.  Almost passive/aggressive on Carnival's part.  They did the same thing with the Bitter n Blanc dessert in the MDR, cancelled it, got a bunch of negative feedback, then agreed to bring it back in an altered state.

As far as the menu, Carnival was still serving the old menu on the Miracle a few months ago, but had the newer menu on the Magic and other Dream and Vista class ships.  Seems like the rollout of the new menu hasn't gone fleet-wide just yet.

51 minutes ago, evandbob said:

As far as the menu, Carnival was still serving the old menu on the Miracle a few months ago, but had the newer menu on the Magic and other Dream and Vista class ships.  Seems like the rollout of the new menu hasn't gone fleet-wide just yet.

I read somewhere that ships were getting the new deli and steakhouse menus as they were being dry docked, and as far as I can tell, the Miracle isn't getting dry docked anytime soon.

I am loving this menu! Has anyone had the ice and smoked fresh oysters? Please share your favorites from the menu.

17 hours ago, fer said:

We have dined in the Steakhouse at least 10 times and do not remember them ever doing pairings. Where do you find this, sounds interesting. 

neither, I believe it is a Hanger Steak, really needs to be cooked rare to MR or they can be tough

7 hours ago, mom2tcdx2 said:

Certainly would love to see that menu on the Pride in January when we sail. Truly can't wait.  

The pictures that I posted were from the Pride. 😀

13 hours ago, coevan said:

We have dined in the Steakhouse at least 10 times and do not remember them ever doing pairings. Where do you find this, sounds interesting. 

Capture.PNG

9 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

The pictures that I posted were from the Pride. 😀

Now that sounds wonderful, we only have 16 days to go.