Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Goofyfanatic

Woo Hoo We made it...

Recommended Posts

...we are now emerald...can’t wait for my welcome beverage. 😂

 

now on that we will be diamond by the end of next year I am sure that means they will in fact remove all of the diamond clubs from the ships. 🤣 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goofyfanatic said:

...we are now emerald...can’t wait for my welcome beverage. 😂

 

now on that we will be diamond by the end of next year I am sure that means they will in fact remove all of the diamond clubs from the ships. 🤣 

 

 

At least we will know who to blame. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Goofyfanatic said:

...we are now emerald...

We just made Diamond. DH got an e-mail congratulating him on moving up a tier... whereas, I got an e-mail saying "exclusive newsletter" addressed to me as an Emerald member. Exact same cruises and exact same cruise points. So you just don't know what to expect. As long as I get access to the coffee machine I'll be happy.

As someone else on the boards says, "Consistently inconsistent".  :classic_laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Goofyfanatic said:

...we are now emerald...can’t wait for my welcome beverage. 😂

 

now on that we will be diamond by the end of next year I am sure that means they will in fact remove all of the diamond clubs from the ships. 🤣 

 

 

Congrats on moving up!

 

What welcome beverage would that be?

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S.S.Oceanlover said:

 

What welcome beverage would that be?

 

 

Soft drink in the stateroom when you arrive, that used to be selectable on Royal's website, but now must be selected by phone call since the last website improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Soft drink in the stateroom when you arrive, that used to be selectable on Royal's website, but now must be selected by phone call since the last website improvement.

 

Thanks wasn't aware of that. We got 2 bottles of water.

 

I'll have to remember that for the next cruise.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, S.S.Oceanlover said:

 

Thanks wasn't aware of that. We got 2 bottles of water.

 

I'll have to remember that for the next cruise.

 

Bill

 

Yeah, water is the default choice.  Alcoholic beverage choices are added at D+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Yeah, water is the default choice.  Alcoholic beverage choices are added at D+.

 

OK that worked out then since I'd prefer the water to caffeine. that was the only disappointing thing on our cruise which was the lack of access to the soda machine where they have caffeine free drinks. I like the creme soda with vanilla. Not much of a ginger ale person.

 

Thanks again Bob

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...