Meraviglia In February-March

tlbibb

Hello all,

We are wondering if any one has sailed the Meraviglia in the latter part of February to March. If so, what was the weather like? We are trying to figure out how to pack and dress as this will be our first cruise in the med. 

Following with interest this post.  We are on the Meraviglia mid January and starting to think about what to pack.  So far, I got a light puffer jacket (which is warm but not bulky), a raincoat and hoodie!  I know it's not going to be warm when we are there, best we can hope for is no rain!!

Went on Meraviglia last January. Tempature were from 8-19 celcius and got along fine with a light down jacket and a raincoat.

Will be back onboard again mid January 2019 and are lust looking at the weatherforcast before i pack. Remember to bring your swimsuit as the outdoorpool are heated and not crowded in January 🙂

• Like 1

Hello fellow Georgian:

We sailed last month on the Meraviglia (over Thanksgiving) and while I can’t tell you what it will be like in February, I can tell you that temps were milder than back home during that time of year. In Palermo and Malta, temps were in the 60’s-70’s F while Barcelona, Marseille and were a bit cooler, in the 60’s F. I brought a light jacket which I wore over sweaters when it got a bit chillier. 

As someone mentioned above, pools and water park are heated, so don’t leave your bathing suit at home. We used the water park during our day at sea (clear skies and in the 60’s F) and it was very comfortable (and I’m someone who gets cold very easily). We had the place all to ourselves! 

Have a very enjoyable time! We loved the Meraviglia. I posted a rather lengthy review in the member reviews section if you’re interested. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1