specialty reservations

gcm40

Anyone having trouble securing specialty restaurant reservations, 120 days or less to sail, on-line?  Web-site is all messed up with most restaurants not showing all of the itinerary dates, and/or not all the dinner times, etc.

I booked dining at 120 days for party of eight at one specialty place and a party of 12 three different nights in the main dining room and only had choices of 5:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. or after and ended up booking early dining, 5:30 p.m. each night of those nights.  My dad likes to dine early, so looks like he gets his wish.  

7 hours ago, gcm40 said:

Anyone having trouble securing specialty restaurant reservations, 120 days or less to sail, on-line?  Web-site is all messed up with most restaurants not showing all of the itinerary dates, and/or not all the dinner times, etc.

There have been quite a few posts on here recently from people who have been having issues with some days not being available etc. It seems that there are some problems with the system at the moment.

Yesterday I was within the booking window for dining and entertainment for my April Epic Transatlantic cruise. NCL website still shows not available 4 booking.  I called NCL and was able to get my dining booked, but even the agent wasn't able to book the entertainment yet.  Seems they are running behind ........