For Those About to Rock....RS Rock Room Nieuw Statendam Setlist

Nymich

Here is a list of songs currently playing on the NS.  This list contains 23 0f the 27 songs they played. I lost the other 4 lol.   They do three 9 song sets each night.  The Memphis based band is still learning other covers so expect this to evolve.   They are very talented.

Two guitarists, bass, keys and drummer make up the five piece current lineup. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask as I spent some time talking with them. 

Hope this helps people traveling on the NS.

Old Time Rock and Roll  Bob Seger

You may be Right   Billy Joel

Summer of 69   Bryan Adams

Don't do me like that    Tom Petty

Honky Tonk Woman   Rolling Stones

Dead or Alive         Bon Jovi

Waiting on the World to Change     John Mayer

With or Without You     U2

Anyway You Want It   Journey

Roadhouse Blues    The Doors

Stay with Me     Faces

Rock and Roll All Night    Kiss

Dreams      Fleetwood Mac

Take it Easy    Eagles

Hey Joe      Jimi Hendrix

Foxy Lady   Jimi Hendrix

Keep your hands to yourself  Georgia Satelites

Hard to Handle  Black Crowes

I don't wanna be    Gavin DeGraw

Running down a Dream  Tom Petty

Dead Flowers    Rolling Stones

All Right Now    Free

Medley (in one song)

Sweet Home Alabama   Lynard Skynard

All Summer Long       Kid Rock

Werewolves of London   Warren Zevon

Edited by Nymich
spelling

Thanks for posting.  This is going to be a hoot!  Do they play every night?  How long do they play?  Will they be playing at the same time that the other music venues are playing?   We are on the Janaury 13th sailing and are really getting excited for this cruise.

2 minutes ago, Nashna said:

Thanks for posting.  This is going to be a hoot!  Do they play every night?  How long do they play?  Will they be playing at the same time that the other music venues are playing?   We are on the Janaury 13th sailing and are really getting excited for this cruise.

three 45 min sets and they stagger it with bb kings...…..rolling stone plays and then billboard because they are right next to each other

You do need to move a bit if you want to see BB Kings and RS because they overlap by about 15 mins.

Most dancing was done in BB Kings and checking out the band in RS room.   When the main theatre lets out

after the show/s the RS room is standing room only because it is right at the exit of the theatre. 

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

Were they painfully loud?  I know "loud" is subjective but this is rather small venue and could be overpowered easily so I would like to hope that it's not so loud that it hurts.  Thanks for the list!  m-- 

That's a good question.   I sat at a table near the stage a couple of sets and yes it was pretty loud.  As you move back from the stage it is not loud because the area is so big spilling back towards the Billboard.   Hope that makes sense.

On 12/23/2018 at 5:05 PM, Nymich said:

three 45 min sets and they stagger it with bb kings...…..rolling stone plays and then billboard because they are right next to each other

We just got off the ship today, and when we were strolling on the music walk the other night, both venues were performing at the same time. As we walked away from the Rolling Stones Rock Room, we could start hearing  BB King, however, if you were actually sitting at one of them, you could not hear the other. It was surprising, because they were loud. I felt bad for the guests staying in the rooms beneath the venues. Hopefully they didn't go to bed early. 😮

If the group in the RS room is like the BB King performers, their sets will depend upon the band and it's skills. The BB King group rotate pretty regularly, and they bring new songs and skills every time a new band configuration appears on the ship. And they can mix up the set list every night.

Hope to see them soon.

5 hours ago, lovelights said:

I did notice every night they would have BB Kings and RS Rock Room scheduled 30 mins apart so with the 45 minute sets it gave only 15 mins where they were playing at the same time.  It was quite easy to go back and forth as they are really close.

We just got off the ship today, and when we were strolling on the music walk the other night, both venues were performing at the same time. As we walked away from the Rolling Stones Rock Room, we could start hearing  BB King, however, if you were actually sitting at one of them, you could not hear the other. It was surprising, because they were loud. I felt bad for the guests staying in the rooms beneath the venues. Hopefully they didn't go to bed early. 😮