Cruise Critic Community
grandmarnnurse

Merry Christmas! 🎄

Merry Christmas to everyone from Buffalo, NY! Spending the evening today with family, but dreaming of my cruise only 68 days away on the Breeze! What will everyone be doing this holiday and if cruising, what ship are you on? 🎄🎅🏻🎁

Our next cruise is in May. For this Christmas, we'll be spending the day at home with family, exchanging gifts, watching Christmas movies, and eating more than enough to ruin whatever diet anyone is on. :classic_biggrin: 

Merry Christmas back atcha!

We're spending a quiet evening in, like you... family day tomorrow. I'm excited because a lot of my DD, DSIL and grandson's gifts are related to our first family cruise, this June on Vista (172 days away!!!!) I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

I got my DD & DSIL dinner at the steakhouse- made the reservations for them, printed up a scrolled invitation telling them all about their dinner (samples of the menu etc) and bought cruise cash on their account to pay for it in advance.

I got my grandson a waterproof case for his camera for the cruise...

plus lots of stocking stuffers- luggage tag holders, retainers for sunglasses so they don't get lost in the surf (!), mini-bottles of sunscreen & lipbalm for everyone!

Merry Christmas to all! I'm in cold, snowy Ottawa today, but I just heard from my oldest son and d-i-l who are on a cruise and in sunny Aruba today. So jealous. :classic_smile:🎄

Heather

Merry Christmas everyone!  Sitting here in my robe and slippers feeling slightly ill 😞 Slowly getting better throughout the day.  Our Dream cruise is coming up in 5 weeks.  Glad I got sick now instead of before the cruise.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Spent the day with family and looking forward to January 12th. Headed to Hawaii on the Splendor. Can't wait. 

Merry Christmas from Burlington, ON, which though we had flurries, was an accumulation free Christmas. Spent yesterday with family and looking forward to a quiet Boxing Day. We'll be on the Magic in March and are looking forward the warm sun and sand :)