Studio Lounge on "Bliss": Open 24 Hours?

jimdee3636

I just booked one of those one-person-only 99 sq.ft. studio cabins on the Bliss for a 6-night Pacific Coastal in late April (L.A. to Vancouver). I know that there's a lounge for the exclusive use of studio cabin guests, but I can't figure out if it's open 24 hours a day. I'm an early riser, even on vacation, and I'm wondering if I can go down to the lounge at, say, 5:45AM for juice, espresso, and maybe a bite to eat.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

1 minute ago, jimdee3636 said:

I just booked one of those one-person-only 99 sq.ft. studio cabins on the Bliss for a 6-night Pacific Coastal in late April (L.A. to Vancouver). I know that there's a lounge for the exclusive use of studio cabin guests, but I can't figure out if it's open 24 hours a day. I'm an early riser, even on vacation, and I'm wondering if I can go down to the lounge at, say, 5:45AM for juice, espresso, and maybe a bite to eat.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Yes, you have access 24/7. I enjoy a very early coffee also. Only drawback was debarkation morning everything was closed up. Enjoy your cruise I love the studios and the lounges. Debbie 

Thanks for the info.

When you look closely at the space difference between a studio (99 sq.ft.) and a basic inside cabin (135 sq.ft.), the extra 36 sq. ft. doesn't (to me) seem worth paying the 100% single supplement rate for the basic inside, especially when you factor in the studio lounge amenities.

2 hours ago, jimdee3636 said:

Thanks for the info.

When you look closely at the space difference between a studio (99 sq.ft.) and a basic inside cabin (135 sq.ft.), the extra 36 sq. ft. doesn't (to me) seem worth paying the 100% single supplement rate for the basic inside, especially when you factor in the studio lounge amenities.

On roughly half the cruises I look at on NCL.com, a studio is more expensive than a sailaway inside cabin for one person.  

FLAHAM:

I guess I lucked out. My studio (with the all-you-can-drink package included, but not including port charges and taxes) is priced at $749 for the six-night cruise. The lowest "regular" inside would have been $898 for one-person occupancy, with the same drink package---a $149 difference, or roughly $25 a day. But you're right: the studios on all of the subsequent Alaska cruises on the Bliss next summer are more expensive than a single-occupancy inside would be. I'm not sure of the pricing logic, but I'm glad I got what I did.

My one time in a studio (Breakaway, April 2017), snacks were not available overnight when I checked (say 2-4am), so I presume they are restocked early in the AM but not certain when.  The coffee/espresso/tea was available around the clock.