Cruise Critic Community
Bedruthen

Website -available cabins not loading

Anyone had a problem trying to make a booking recently. For a few days, I have been looking at cruise options for next year, but when I go in To check cabin availability, I just a get a message 'please wait whilst we try to retrieve list of available cabins' which lasts forever. 

2092A127-FD8B-4135-A821-8569B3188B92.jpeg

This happens frequently, along with their other "favourite" of saying the cabin number doesn't exist.  P&O have known about this for years, say they will pass the information to their IT department and little ever gets done about it.

I’ve had this problem for a few weeks now on my I pad. E mailed P and O and received the reply “This is a technical problem, please try another device”

This is not a lot of help if you don’t have another device.

P and O please get some new IT people who are in the 21st century and know what they are doing.

1 hour ago, showingdiva said:

This happens frequently, along with their other "favourite" of saying the cabin number doesn't exist.  P&O have known about this for years, say they will pass the information to their IT department and little ever gets done about it.

Thought it was just me. I have been looking at cruises for 2020 and it is amazing how many of the cabins do not exist. I've come to the conclusion that they don't want me to book ...

Glad it’s not just me! Also trying to access on an iPad, but it’s a recent problem ,not something I have encountered prior to the last month or so. I don’t have another device to use, so I guess I will have to call my travel agent, unless anyone knows of a UK site which lists available cabin numbers, other than sea scanner ?

Edited by Bedruthen

I would never book online.  Use a good TA or phone.  You won't get the same amount of cabins unless you ask.