Cruise Critic Community
willdra

Willdra's Outrageous Oasis OTS October 21-28 Cruise

Posted (edited)

Wildra,

Thank you for having the guts to do the Carnival vs Royal comparison.  That always has the possibility of being contentious but you did a great job with it. I appreciate your perspective!

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

Hi, Wildra.

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to thank you so much for the fantastic review of your cruise.

I had read quite a bit of negative comments from the members reviews. And I was slightly worried. This our first Mega ship...we have cruised 28 times and loved them all in different ways......But to read your thoughts put me at ease!!!! And the pictures were icing on the cake!!!!

We leave on January 20...in 2 weeks!!!!

Peace and Blessings for 2019!!!!!

On 1/7/2019 at 11:19 PM, Bradison said:

W is obviously a Cincy guy.  Where is he from in Cincinnati?

Yep, Northside. 🙃

On 1/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

Wildra,

Thank you for having the guts to do the Carnival vs Royal comparison.  That always has the possibility of being contentious but you did a great job with it. I appreciate your perspective!

Dan

Thanks! 😇

On 1/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, preschool teacher said:

Hi, Wildra.

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to thank you so much for the fantastic review of your cruise.

I had read quite a bit of negative comments from the members reviews. And I was slightly worried. This our first Mega ship...we have cruised 28 times and loved them all in different ways......But to read your thoughts put me at ease!!!! And the pictures were icing on the cake!!!!

We leave on January 20...in 2 weeks!!!!

Peace and Blessings for 2019!!!!!

I’m jelly! Wish we were cruising again that soon! You are gonna have a sweet time. 😍😍😍

17 hours ago, NYHartChapp said:

Loved your review.  Thanks for posting.

Thank you so much!!! 🤗

Really enjoyed your review. Our Harmony cruise isn't untilNov 2020 but it's great to read and plan while I work overtime to pay for our cruises! Can't wait to read your other reviews.Have our first Carnival cruise in 10 years on Elation in nov of this year.

Posted (edited)

Hi Willdra, really loved your review. We are on Oasis of the seas in a few days around the Mediterranean in room 10701 right next to the one you were in. I am so looking forward to it after reading your review. 😎😎😎

Edited by happyladies

On 7/10/2019 at 11:09 PM, leight said:

Really enjoyed your review. Our Harmony cruise isn't untilNov 2020 but it's great to read and plan while I work overtime to pay for our cruises! Can't wait to read your other reviews.Have our first Carnival cruise in 10 years on Elation in nov of this year.

Thank you 😊!!!!

On 7/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, happyladies said:

Hi Willdra, really loved your review. We are on Oasis of the seas in a few days around the Mediterranean in room 10701 right next to the one you were in. I am so looking forward to it after reading your review. 😎😎😎

Med cruises are amazing 😉! You are going to have the time of your life, especially on the Oasis! W and I thoroughly enjoyed our Med cruise so much last year, we are thinking of doing another one next year. If the Lord’s willing, and the creek don’t rise, we will be back in the Med soon. 🙏🏾🙏🏾😄

Hello Ms. Willdra !!!  Just spent about 2 hours (at work 😜 ) reading your wonderfully entertaining and informative review!!!  We are considering ships for a possible family/cousins reunion next year and Oasis is one of them.  Thanks for sharing your cruise with us !!!  

Jamie 😊