Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
projecthandbag

Review - Norwegian Star - July 8-16, 2018 - Greece and Adriatic from Venice

It was a delight to read your review Projecthandbag!  I am heading on a 11 night from Venice this July.  You wouldn’t happen to have your Freestyle Daily newsletters that you could share to give an idea of the activities/schedules?  I’m new to cruising and a little over cautious and prepared.  I hail from New Brunswick and have a long flight ahead like you did.  I also over pack and need to learn to travel light.  Any suggestions would be helpful. 

Thanks 

Joan (Canadian neighbor)

Hi Joan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the review.  I sure did love that cruise!  I'll find the dailies and scan them, it will be a few days before I do it though. Good luck with packing light and enjoy your cruise!  JoAnne 

Thanks so much for replying JoAnne.  I can hardly wait (T-69 days).   I would greatly appreciate your time to scan and post the dailies.  I don't want to ruin the surprises for myself but I like to be prepared and I want to get as much in as possible.  I'll need a vacation afterward.   

Thanks again

Joan

Hi Joan, 

Attached is a scan of the dailies and a couple of other informative items.  You will need a vacation after this one.  We actually lost weight on this cruise as we were so busy.  Loved every minute of it.  We are going on the 15 day Baltic Sea one this summer.  JoAnne 

NCL Dawn Dailies.pdf

Thank you so much JoAnne!  I can't wait....I have some reading to do now.   Do we cross paths on our cruises?

4 hours ago, Karita said:

This was also super helpful for me, thanks.  I’m on that cruise in July 

Karita, do you sail on July 7?

10 hours ago, jadair75 said:

Karita, do you sail on July 7?

Yes I’m on that sailing.   I’m so excited, i can’t wait.  Looking something for the white hot party

1 hour ago, Karita said:

Yes I’m on that sailing.   I’m so excited, i can’t wait.  Looking something for the white hot party

Where are you traveling from?  I just received an email to access my “edocs”.  That makes this adventure so much more exciting.  Packing is going to be a chore. Lol

4 hours ago, jadair75 said:

Where are you traveling from?  I just received an email to access my “edocs”.  That makes this adventure so much more exciting.  Packing is going to be a chore. Lol

I’m traveling from Connecticut and we’re leaving on the 3rd at 9:30 PM and getting into Venice on the 4th at 11:30.

i already access and print  my edocs.   Packing is actually the fun part for me although I can’t seems to pack light.  What about you are you a light packer?