Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
fstuff1

Last time Millennium and Solstice class ships refurbished?

Recommended Posts

Yeah... I wouldn’t use Wikipedia for this information.  Doesn’t appear to be well curated.

 

actually the celebrity advertising to charters has some nice succinct information on it.  You can click around the bottom link.  Look for the fact sheets.  Be aware it is also subject to the whims of the RCCL IT department.

 

http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/content/uploads/2017/08/Infinity_Fact_Sheet.pdf

 

http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/fleet/celebrity-millennium/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, alfredo22 said:

Yeah... I wouldn’t use Wikipedia for this information.  Doesn’t appear to be well curated.

 

actually the celebrity advertising to charters has some nice succinct information on it.  You can click around the bottom link.  Look for the fact sheets.  Be aware it is also subject to the whims of the RCCL IT department.

 

http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/content/uploads/2017/08/Infinity_Fact_Sheet.pdf

 

http://www.celebritycorporatekit.com/fleet/celebrity-millennium/

 

 

ahhh.. so the Infinity underwent Refurbishment in October 28, 2018?

 

and from shirazcruiser's link aboveanother one is scheduled in 11/20/2020???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

millenium is getting major work in Feb we had to change our cruise as they were taking her out of service for about 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, fstuff1 said:

ahhh.. so the Infinity underwent Refurbishment in October 28, 2018?

 

and from shirazcruiser's link aboveanother one is scheduled in 11/20/2020???

 

Look at that.  Sure enough, that is out of date. No Oct 2018 refurb occurred on Infinity that I know of.  The link shirazcruiser posted is correct for future refurbs.  Mine works for past refurbs.  Sigh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Millennium also had a refurb in 2016.  I remember because I was on the first sailing after the drydock. They spruced up many public areas.  IIRC, they also updated the bathrooms in the major suites that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, alfredo22 said:

 

Look at that.

 Sure enough, that is out of date. No Oct 2018 refurb occurred on Infinity that I know of.

 The link shirazcruiser posted is correct for future refurbs.  Mine works for past refurbs.  Sigh.  

so infinity Last Refurbishment was October 15, 2015.

 

even though your link is to Celebrity's website, it doesnt work for past refurbs since the info on Infinity is wrong :classic_blush:

 

Edited by fstuff1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • Celebrity Edge in Europe Sweepstakes
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Community Contests
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...