St Kitts

RobinFox

Hi, We will be cruising next week with a stop in St. Kitts.  We will be with my 3 & 6 year old, and my parents, cousins and grandmother.  Is there a good tour that we could go on in the morning?  Trying to avoid booking on ship because of the high cost!  Thanks!

The only tour we have done in St. Kitts is the railway; it was a fun tour.  I noticed recently that the price through the cruiseline is about half what the St. Kitts website shows for booking it through a hotel there.  So much for the wisdom that cruiseline tours are overpriced!  (However, you are right that booking your whole group is going to involve some $$$, regardless.)

7 hours ago, RobinFox said:

Thanks!  Is it the panoramic tour?

No, I think that one is a bus or safari bus tour.  The railway one is called the "Caribbean Scenic Railway Tour", or similar.  It is an old narrow-gauge railway that was built to take sugar cane.  MY DH says it might be a bit rough for the little ones; it does some swaying and swinging along the way.  I would suggest just reading all the descriptions on your cruise site, and maybe looking up each of the islands on your itinerary, as well, to see what some of the options are.