2019 Drink Prices

MDnOH

The package for my cruise on the Symphony in March has not changed.   It was the same before and after the 1st.  It has been fluctuating between the same 2 prices for 2 months except a brief Black Friday sale.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I've seen $38 to $62.

We have ZERO cruises booked at this time so can’t see the prices. What ship/cruise has $38. Our last two were in the $50’s range but on Harmony. I expect to pay more on the newer ships. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

11 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We have ZERO cruises booked at this time so can’t see the prices. What ship/cruise has $38. Our last two were in the $50’s range but on Harmony. I expect to pay more on the newer ships. 

I don't recall what ship/sailing had $38, I just remember someone reporting that number in the last year or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For our March Symphony cruise, it has been bouncing between $52 and $56.   It's currently at $56.   The only difference was the Black Friday when it was BOGO.   With Symphony being a new ship, maybe that's why we're not seeing the lower prices.

For our March sailing on Oasis it went up from $52 a day to $56.  Glad I booked during their last non-sale.  I actually just like booking early and getting it out of the way.  Guess it paid off this time!

I booked at $52 when it dropped from $56.   Sometime around Christmas, it went back to $56, where it sits now.   I check frequently just in case it drops below $50, but I'm not holding my breath.

The BOGO deal on Black Friday was a very good price if you needed 2 packages but I only needed one.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

I don't recall what ship/sailing had $38, I just remember someone reporting that number in the last year or so.

I remember several people reporting $38 on the Grandeur last year. I thought my $42 on Liberty in Nov was a good deal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ramja96 said:

The lowest I have personally seen the DDP was $42/day on my Allure sailing last December. It was on sale at that price Memorial Day weekend. $38 seems like it would be a pretty rare occurrence. 

I haven’t seen UDP in the $30’s for a long time. At least 3 years. But it’s ship/location dependent. Last few cruises was mid $40’s 

2 hours ago, tcneal said:

I booked at $52 when it dropped from $56.   Sometime around Christmas, it went back to $56, where it sits now.   I check frequently just in case it drops below $50, but I'm not holding my breath.

The BOGO deal on Black Friday was a very good price if you needed 2 packages but I only needed one.

Do you sail solo?

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We had $38 on Serenade in November 2016. 

And I might have wrong date. Was also on Serenade in 2016, did the Oct Repo, into Nov and Dec. Hoping do a World trip in few yrs, this was test see if I even liked being on ship for couple months at a time and really want to...

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ilovesailaway said:

I just booked my deluxe drink package for Adventure OTS. 7 night sailing in Feb 19. Cost was $50 per day plus 18% gratuity, total $413. My cruise planner said that is a 20% savings vs. paying for the package on the ship.

I think that’s $60 onboard pricing which seems about right. Have seen onboard pricing as high as $62. 

Right now, the Deluxe Pkg for our 12 night Baltic on brilliance next Aug is $65.50 CAN (About 48.50 USD).  That is the same it's been for months except for the black friday/Cyber monday week sale where it dropped to a whopping 🙄 $61.50 CAD ($45.60 USD).

dp