Cococay: Beach beds/bungalows & little kids

My sailing (Anthem 2/23) doesn't have the beach beds, bungalows or cabanas listed, although they briefly appear while loading the page as not being available online.  Does this likely mean that they are sold out, and waiting till sail date to book further?  Though a lot of hard work on reloading the page, I was able to click into these pages.  They all have an age restriction of 4 years old.  Is this standard - are there any without age restrictions?  I saw some posts on this forum asking about them for their 3 year old and 6 year old for example, so I was surprised to see the age restriction (particularly for a sedate activity - it's also not like it's an adults-only area).  We have a 2 year old and it'd be nice to have a bed or bungalow so he could nap there right on the beach without having to go back to the ship.  I doubt he'd nap on a lounger, particularly if we can't get one in the shade.

Edited by KSprite01

I think they mean that those under 4yo don't count towards the "six person maximum" or whatever.  I've seen families with babies in cabanas / bungalows.

You only purchase it for one person anyway, so there's no problem getting it booked.

15 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think they mean that those under 4yo don't count towards the "six person maximum" or whatever.  I've seen families with babies in cabanas / bungalows.

You only purchase it for one person anyway, so there's no problem getting it booked.

Is this true I need a cabana and there are 6 adults, two 5 year olds and two under 4 year olds....I'm hoping we can rent one cabana on Coco Cay...What do you think?

10 hours ago, Ashland said:

Is this true I need a cabana and there are 6 adults, two 5 year olds and two under 4 year olds....I'm hoping we can rent one cabana on Coco Cay...What do you think?

I've seen it both ways regarding keeping the numbers to the set maximum.  

I think as long as the adults all have the wristband, though, you'll probably be okay.  

37 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I've seen it both ways regarding keeping the numbers to the set maximum.  

I think as long as the adults all have the wristband, though, you'll probably be okay.  

Thanks so much for your input.