Seaside Questions

abisha

Hi.. Is there somewhere where I can find a drink price list?  I am trying to decide if I should get the drink package.  

With regard to excursions, there does not seem to be many listed at all.  Does MSC not offer many excursions, or are you best to use independent tour operators?

Are you allowed to bring any bottled water or wine on board on embarkation day?

9 hours ago, abisha said:

Hi.. Is there somewhere where I can find a drink price list?  I am trying to decide if I should get the drink package.  

With regard to excursions, there does not seem to be many listed at all.  Does MSC not offer many excursions, or are you best to use independent tour operators?

Are you allowed to bring any bottled water or wine on board on embarkation day?

I belong to a Facebook group for the Seaside and we have accumulated pics of just about all the drink lists & packages posted there. Not sure if you have a Facebook account or not, but that's an option for you. Deciding whether or not to purchase a drink package or not depends on how much you plan to drink on your holiday. If you (and your spouse) plan to drink a couple of beers, maybe a scotch throughout the day, a glass of wine with dinner, and an after dinner nightcap each day, then I'd recommend getting the all inclusive package. Because one or two people (husband and wife) drinking that amount can come to a fairly hefty bar tab at the end of 7-nights. And I prefer not to worry about how much I'm drinking throughout the voyage. Premium drink package - then pop the cork and enjoy the week!

Excursions: You can select from many excursions at the MSC Cruises website. Just log into your booking and select the port of call from your itinerary and view the one that interests you. Many of them have videos that provide a preview of what the excursion is all about.

Bringing liquids on board: No. MSC does not allow bottled water or any other beverages to be brought on board.