teechor

Galveston shuttle services

We have used Galveston Express in the past, and found them to be a great service, however for our summer trip with a larger group of people we have gotten a better price from a company called Galveston Shuttle and Limo. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this other company to give us some guidance on whether or not to go with the lower-priced option or stick with a company but we have used before.  Thanks in advance!

I have used Galveston Shuttle for my family transfer from IAH Airport to a hotel in Galveston prior to our departure on Liberty of the seas Cruise our of Galveston port. It was refered to me by the hotel front desk, after a quick check for their online review, I booked with them. They provided a large bus for us, the service was exellent from the booking all the way to the transfer itself, their customer service agent Geneva was excellent to work with me as I changed the size of the group 5 times, our driver was George and on the way back it was Jon, the bus was nice, clean and comfortable. I do recommand them

IMG_3469.JPG

IMG_3435.JPG

I'm leaving in February and seeing a way better price for my large group of 12 with Galveston Limousine than Express and a smaller business too, like not comparable better ($700 something vs $400 something).  Off to other spots to see reviews of this company.  Like many others here, weighing these options are difficult because I really just want to rent a car and leave it at the port all week and be the master of my own domain.  But, I have a group of 12 who probably aren't willing to spend as much as I am for convenience.