Cruise Critic Community
creel5857

Live update on vision of seas

On 1/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, creel5857 said:

Hope that answers your questions a little bit.  Afraid i am giving you too much information.

You’re not!  

This is great stuff - don’t stop now (we sail in 3 wks)!

I've been trying to use the "search" function on CC but it won't just search the RC boards and having a heard time. Does anyone happen to know if there are self-serve laundry machines on this ship? Going to be gone 19 days and will need to pack in one suitcase - heard horror stories about use the ships laundry service so wondering if I can just my own one day?

1 minute ago, erby2283 said:

Does anyone happen to know if there are self-serve laundry machines on this ship? 

No self service laundry on any RCI ship.

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No self service laundry on any RCI ship.

:classic_ohmy:

2 hours ago, erby2283 said:

I've been trying to use the "search" function on CC but it won't just search the RC boards and having a heard time. Does anyone happen to know if there are self-serve laundry machines on this ship? Going to be gone 19 days and will need to pack in one suitcase - heard horror stories about use the ships laundry service so wondering if I can just my own one day?

You will likely have one (possibly two) chances to use the wash & fold service for $35.  All you can fit in a bag, limited to things like underwear, shorts, t-shirts, socks, etc.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

You will likely have one (possibly two) chances to use the wash & fold service for $35.  All you can fit in a bag, limited to things like underwear, shorts, t-shirts, socks, etc.

Thank you.  I'll be gone for 19 days and will definitely need to wear outfits more than once and from what I read, only limited items should go in the wash & fold service.  I think you posted on another thread an old price list of laundry services. Maybe I'll need one of those services where you pay per shirt / capris pants, etc.

I can't imagine not having cabin service twice daily! We are Pinnacle on RCI and NEVER lacked twice daily cabin service.

1 hour ago, erby2283 said:

Thank you.  I'll be gone for 19 days and will definitely need to wear outfits more than once and from what I read, only limited items should go in the wash & fold service.  I think you posted on another thread an old price list of laundry services. Maybe I'll need one of those services where you pay per shirt / capris pants, etc.

I agree, I would use the "per item" services for items you don't want washed in hot water.