BECOMING PLATINUM ON MY NEXT CRUISE

Hello, I have a question regarding Royal Caribbean's "Crown and Anchor" society. I currently have 25 cruise points, and I will be sailing on a nine day trip on the Harmony this spring break. I was wondering if I will be achieving platinum status on this cruise. Or will they give it to me after I go on this cruise? Also, if I do get Platinum status on this cruise... what are some of the significant benefits that really made a difference? Please advise. Thank you. :classic_biggrin:

You'll be Platinum after completing the cruise where you gained the points to become platinum.  One nice thing is that you'll get a shorter line to check in once you start going up the loyalty tiers.  The expedited line in Miami for our 12/30/18 Navigator sailing was only for platinum through D+ and it was very short.  The line for pinnacle and suites was about the same.  The line for all others was super long.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JakePowers28 said:

Hello, I have a question regarding Royal Caribbean's "Crown and Anchor" society. I currently have 25 cruise points, and I will be sailing on a nine day trip on the Harmony this spring break. I was wondering if I will be achieving platinum status on this cruise. Or will they give it to me after I go on this cruise? Also, if I do get Platinum status on this cruise... what are some of the significant benefits that really made a difference? Please advise. Thank you. :classic_biggrin:

One significant benefit of being platinum is you are getting closer to becoming diamond. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, davekathy said:

One significant benefit of being platinum is you are getting closer to becoming diamond. 😉

And you can request for robes to be delivered to your rooms too! They are actually good robes (at least the one I had on Symphony last week)