Cruise Critic Community
newcruiser80

Rhapsody - Tampa - Western Caribbean Formal Night?

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know what nights are formal nights on Rhapsody of the Seas leaving from Tampa - Western Caribbean - Key West, Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya?  Typically first formal is Day 2, but that is Key West - would they have it on the first sea day - Day 3?

Thanks!

Edited by newcruiser80

Don't know myself but though rare some cruises I've had the Formal on day 2 even though were in Port until 10pm and day 3 was Sea day. Happens on these shorter cruises. But hope you can get right answer from someone that has done this exact cruise

We're on the February 2nd sailing of this itinerary. Key West on Sunday is also Super Bowl Sunday (6:30PM kickoff), so I hope the formal night is pushed to the sea day at least for this one.

I'm on the 2/16 sailing and have this same question, hoping someone will know!  We'd like to make a reservation for dinner on a night that's not a formal night and would rather make the reservation ahead of time!

I am interested in this also so we can plan ahead. Also, does Rhapsody allow the use of the Diamond drink vouchers in the MDR and specialty dining?

I was on Rhapsody last week. They held the first Formal night on night 2 (key west). 

We use specialty dining- so I can not answer the other posters question about MDR and drinks. We Didn’t use our 3 drinks, we had cocktails in the lounge before our dining reservations.