“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

8 minutes ago, brownblonde said:

Just so wonderful.  Congratulations. Where will home be when not cruising you must have roots. Bob N.Y. Betsy ??? 

maybe summer in NY & winter in Fl  😉

best of both worlds

We are so happy for you both!!!! Such a fairytale love  affair !!

May your lives together be blessed with wonderful adventures ahead

and health! Live your lives to the fullest!

To the Bride and Groom May your life together be a a celebration!

HAPPY CRUISING AND SMOOTH SAILINGS!

🍾🥂

Denise😊

• Like 2

On 7/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, h2so4 said:

We did the world cruise two years ago ... I'm in fact in Bergen, Norway on sister ship Nautica today.

Here's a link to my blog where I have two photos of the cabin and veranda -- http://2totravelrtw180.blogspot.com/2017/01/were-onboard.html.  Unless you specifically ask for them in advance, you won't have lounge chairs ... just two regular chairs and a small table, which will make the veranda feel more spacious.  I was willing to give up some of the space to have the lounge chairs as I am always on the veranda when I am not exploring a port.  The side verandas are narrow, with some kind of divider between cabins; they have railings, but that also means they get more wind and are open to the elements. 

Thank you very much for that picture.  As it turned out, we didn't get the room because we are two couples who wanted them side by side and one of them was gone by the time we went to book.  Oh well, thank you for your efforts.  

More congratulations from England 🥂 to Betsy and Bob. What a great way to continue your ‘journey’.

Thanks also to everyone who’s posted during the past 6 months. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the daily updates - it beats reading a dreary newspaper. 😉.

24 minutes ago, no fuss travel said:

Lisa thank you for posting the pictures. When you get home it would be lovely if you could post the video then.  Safe travels home to you and all the other wonderful ATW’s we met.

I'll post it at home or when I find fast wifi...BTW, I'm staying for the next 2 cruises, until 7/28!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

I'll post it at home or when I find fast wifi...BTW, I'm staying for the next 2 cruises, until 7/28!

So you end up doing 180 days even though you got on in LA.  Enjoy the ports you missed at the original start of your cruise. Have fun when you get home remembering where everything is.  It is a long time to be away from home.  Glad you are having such a fantastic retirement trip

8 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

With the deep discounts, I absolutely don’t blame you .. how fabulous!

12 hours ago, no fuss travel said:

So you end up doing 180 days even though you got on in LA.  Enjoy the ports you missed at the original start of your cruise. Have fun when you get home remembering where everything is.  It is a long time to be away from home.  Glad you are having such a fantastic retirement trip

Close...actually 178!  😂  

I have about 30,000 pictures plus a journal to help me remember where I was and what I did and saw!  You're right...I couldn't have kept it all straight without them.  It was amazing and I'm so glad to have experienced all those places. Plus lots of souvenirs!  😲

One more place still to go...South America. Will do a 2 month circumnavigation, including Easter Island, in January and February, 2020. 

My 15 yr old granddaughter is joining me tomorrow so that should be fun! Will be so happy to see some family again after so long apart.

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 1