“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

HI Lisa!

Good to hear from you!

That looks like a fantastic itinerary on Princess...I assume you are doing the 'overland' excursion to the Galapagos?

Betsy and I just did a 12 night NY to Southern Carib on NCL Bliss.  We are doing a 20 night NY to San Francisco on the NCL Gem on January 4th.   Alas, we will be just one day ahead of you in Cartagena, the Canal, and Puntarenas...too bad we couldn't meet...

Our next cruise on 'O' will be September 14...a two week Baltic from Stockholm to Dublin, featuring the Kiel Canal.

Then, ATW, 2022...

And a few more along the way...

Have a great Christmas, and Happy and Healthy New Year!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bob brown said:

That looks like a fantastic itinerary on Princess...I assume you are doing the 'overland' excursion to the Galapagos?

Our next cruise on 'O' will be September 14...a two week Baltic from Stockholm to Dublin, featuring the Kiel Canal.

Have a great Christmas, and Happy and Healthy New Year!

Yes, it's a 6 day overland tour to 3 of the Galapagos islands and to Machu Picchu. Easter Island is a planned port...hope we'll be able to get in.

That's hilarious that we'll be right behind you for those ports! It would be great to see you guys again. 

My next Oceania cruise is also a 2 week Baltic in September! I'll be on the Marina on September 8, Stockholm to Amsterdam...with 3 days & 2 overnights in St. Petersburg. Bob & Bev (Arizonaliving) from our 2019 world cruise will be on it as well...will be nice to have a couple familiar faces. 

Merry Christmas to you both and a blessed New Year!

Edited by Go-Bucks!
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...