airlines used by NCL?

tokidoki

On 1/10/2019 at 3:31 PM, Run14 said:

That wasn't my experience.  We had many options to chose from, most (including seats next to each other) without an additional cost.

We are family of four flying and got tickets yesterday. All together. All in the premium seats. Really pleased with how it went so would do it again.

5 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Is checked luggage included or do you have to pay the $30.00 fee per bag checked in?

Not sure here - I've got one of the DL credit cards so bag fees are waived for me

6 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Is checked luggage included or do you have to pay the $30.00 fee per bag checked in?

Unless NCL has worked out a complimentary arrangement - would expect to pay the bag fee.

As previous poster noted if you have an affinity credit card or American Express Platinum the

bag fees may be waived.

While NCL does not normally book in the First Business cabin those are bag fee waived classes.

Normally most airlines permit one free carry on bag - that's a possibility to evade the fees - 

but caution the contents of the bag must pass TSA inspection.

Another factor watch your bag weight over 40-50 pounds overweight charges kick in check with

the airline - don't worry about NCL although steamer trunks should be avoided this is not your

grandfathers cruise line.

I has anyone extended their stay using the airfare perk? spoke with TA and was told we could still use the airfare if we booked the hotel through NCL. But is appears that the hotel price is 2x the advertised price on the hotel website.

We are flying from EWR (Newark).  Some questions.

1.  Will they use UA or AA?  EWR is a UA hub, so there are a number of nonstops to MIA and FLL.

2.  Does NCL use flights to/from FLL for MIA cruises?

3.  How early are the flights?  We would prefer the first flight of the day to minimize the stress of arriving on time.

4.  Will NCL hold the ship if some flights with NCL booked passengers arrive late?