BERT - Say it!

sungirl

Does anyone know which ship Bert is on? We saw him last May on the Caribbean Princess - very entertaining guy! We are in the process of booking another cruise for this April/May and were just wondering if we would have the pleasure of Bert's company this spring!

Greetings from north of the Motor City in the Great Lakes State.

Bert Stratton is currently on the Caribbean Princess. DH and I plan to see a few of his performances when we sail the week of January 28.

Here's the link to Bert's website that includes his schedule: http://www.bertstratton.com/ .

Bon Voyage!

Chris

After 17 princess cruises on several ships I feel like I have not yet had the real "Princess Experience" - I have not bexperienced Bert Stratton or Graham Seymour - I feel like I have missed something>

Ron

After 17 princess cruises on several ships I feel like I have not yet had the real "Princess Experience" - I have not bexperienced Bert Stratton or Graham Seymour - I feel like I have missed something>Ron

Ron,

You may have missed your opportunity to see CD Graham Seymour - he's now with RCI. He was on our CB cruise last January and was quite popular onboard.

Encore sailing on the CB in less than 12 days!

Chris

Thanks, everyone!

Now I'm a little bummed because I think we will be booking the Golden Princess and won't be able to see him. Oh well, I'm still goin' on a cruise - and it's that thought that gets me through days like today (20 degrees & snow)!

Archived