Jump to content
MarcsSharon

Next sale Feb 1

Recommended Posts

So just heard from the Princess agent that a new promotion starts Feb 1. Since I'm seeing my Caribbean cruise as a bit pricey -I'm thinking of waiting. Anyone have an idea when we may get a hint on what the next promo will look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current promo (All Aboard) goes until February 28th, so not sure how another promo would start on the 1st?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rocklinmom said:

The current promo (All Aboard) goes until February 28th, so not sure how another promo would start on the 1st?

Princess Sales do overlap at times as they cover different sailing dates .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exclusively Caribbean Sale starts on Jan 15 ...

 

Nothing says “break” like a Caribbean cruise, which is why this sale focuses on all our 2019 sailings to the islands. Starting on 15, enjoy up to 40% off, free stateroom location upgrade, fares from $99 for 3rd  and 4ths and the kind of vacation they won’t need a vacation from. Get the word out – this sale ends January 31!

 

†Save up to 40% per stateroom is based on a comparison to current public fares.  Today's fares are current public fares as of 01/15/2019.  Your fare is a specially discounted fare offered to past guests specifically selected for this offer.  For more information, contact your travel advisor, call 1-800-PRINCESS, or visit us at princess.com and log in to my princess to view your fares.

 

††FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type during this promotion only. Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites. Offer does not apply to land portion of a cruisetour

 

‡3rd or 4th guest fares apply to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. Fares for $99 per guest applies to 7-day, 8-day, 10-day, and 14-day sailings included in this sale only.

 

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests.

This offer applies to new bookings only, has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be

combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to

residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who

are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to

princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OP mentioned wanting to book a Caribbean cruise so that promo could work well for her 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback - as I said the Princess Rep gave me the date for the next promo. Maybe I should try and call again tonight to see if I get a different answer. Sorry if I caused confusion - just sharing what I was told.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anthonyy7 said:

Exclusively Caribbean Sale starts on Jan 15 ...

 

Nothing says “break” like a Caribbean cruise, which is why this sale focuses on all our 2019 sailings to the islands. Starting on 15, enjoy up to 40% off, free stateroom location upgrade, fares from $99 for 3rd  and 4ths and the kind of vacation they won’t need a vacation from. Get the word out – this sale ends January 31!

 

†Save up to 40% per stateroom is based on a comparison to current public fares.  Today's fares are current public fares as of 01/15/2019.  Your fare is a specially discounted fare offered to past guests specifically selected for this offer.  For more information, contact your travel advisor, call 1-800-PRINCESS, or visit us at princess.com and log in to my princess to view your fares.

 

††FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type during this promotion only. Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites. Offer does not apply to land portion of a cruisetour

 

‡3rd or 4th guest fares apply to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. Fares for $99 per guest applies to 7-day, 8-day, 10-day, and 14-day sailings included in this sale only.

 

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests.

This offer applies to new bookings only, has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be

combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to

residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who

are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to

princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarcsSharon said:

Thanks for the feedback - as I said the Princess Rep gave me the date for the next promo. Maybe I should try and call again tonight to see if I get a different answer. Sorry if I caused confusion - just sharing what I was told.

 

The way Princess has overlapping offers & new ones that begin as soon as one ends, my guess is there’ll be another offer beginning on 2/1 as you were told.  

 

Thanks for the advance notice & hopefully it’ll be something to entice me to book another cruise because neither the All Aboard or Caribbean offers are good for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the heads up - I'm going to check out both sales as I'm due for another Princess Cruise! 🙂 Especially to the Caribbean in the winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a while of seeing all these sales people tend to get numb to most of the advertising.  

Has there even been a time when someone has sailed & there hasn't been a "sale" of some kind? 😵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Princess constantly has a sale of some kind to certain locations and dates.  Looks like the 15th will feature cruises this year to the Caribbean.  That says to me that they are trying to boost Caribbean cruises this year and that the booking so far has been soft.  This comes under the heading of special sales to boost booking to a specific area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When can I expect a June 2020 cruise to the Baltics to go on sale? My husband would be much happier if I could get the price down some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MarcsSharon said:

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

'nuff said ...:classic_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exclusively Caribbean (01/15 – 01/31)

Nothing says “break” like a Caribbean cruise, which is why this sale focuses on all our 2019 sailings to the islands. Starting on 15, your clients will enjoy up to 40% off, free stateroom location upgrade, fares from $99 for 3rd  and 4ths and the kind of vacation they won’t need a vacation from. Get the word out – this sale ends January 31!

 

CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Fares are shown in U.S. Dollars, and also available in Canadian dollars. Ask your travel agent or call Princess for details.

 

†Save up to 40% per stateroom is based on a comparison to current public fares.  Today's fares are current public fares as of 01/15/2019.  Your fare is a specially discounted fare offered to past guests specifically selected for this offer.  For more information, contact your travel advisor, call 1-800-PRINCESS, or visit us at princess.com and log in to my princess to view your fares.

 

††FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type during this promotion only. Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites. Offer does not apply to land portion of a cruisetour

 

‡3rd or 4th guest fares apply to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. Fares for $99 per guest applies to 7-day, 8-day, 10-day, and 14-day sailings included in this sale only.

 

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests.

This offer applies to new bookings only, has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be

combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to

residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who

are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to

princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, voljeep said:

'nuff said ...:classic_ohmy:

Not only non-refundable deposit, but dates from a year ago? Unless I'm a time traveller, it's now 2019 not 2018?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MCC retired said:
 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

Only valid LAST January? Yup...sounds like a Princess sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, floridalover5623 said:

After a while of seeing all these sales people tend to get numb to most of the advertising.  

Has there even been a time when someone has sailed & there hasn't been a "sale" of some kind? 😵

I usually book too late to get the sale benefits.  But the casino takes care of me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fluffybunny22 said:

When can I expect a June 2020 cruise to the Baltics to go on sale? My husband would be much happier if I could get the price down some.

 

A baltic cruise for June 2020 most likely won't drop in price until fall of 2019 once that years baltic sailings are over and Princess is trying to promote and sell the 2020 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to purchase a 7 day Caribbean cruise for March 2019 this weekend - first time in Princess. Should I wait until 15th?  If I book now and this sale is better will I be able to price adjust since this is relatively close to departure?  Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skatie said:

I was going to purchase a 7 day Caribbean cruise for March 2019 this weekend - first time in Princess. Should I wait until 15th?  If I book now and this sale is better will I be able to price adjust since this is relatively close to departure?  Thx

There’s no way to know whether your cruise will be more or less expensive when booking between 1/15 to 1/31.  The webpage with the offer’s details doesn’t have pricing yet so it’s not possible to compare current & offer rates.

 

You’d be booking after final payment so there are penalties to cancel & rebook which is likely not going to be cost effective.

 

The only offer’s benefit is a cabin location upgrade which means paying the lowest rate by type of cabin & to receive the highest available category within that type of cabin.

 

”Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites”.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:53 PM, anthonyy7 said:

Exclusively Caribbean Sale starts on Jan 15 ...

 

Nothing says “break” like a Caribbean cruise, which is why this sale focuses on all our 2019 sailings to the islands. Starting on 15, enjoy up to 40% off, free stateroom location upgrade, fares from $99 for 3rd  and 4ths and the kind of vacation they won’t need a vacation from. Get the word out – this sale ends January 31!

 

†Save up to 40% per stateroom is based on a comparison to current public fares.  Today's fares are current public fares as of 01/15/2019.  Your fare is a specially discounted fare offered to past guests specifically selected for this offer.  For more information, contact your travel advisor, call 1-800-PRINCESS, or visit us at princess.com and log in to my princess to view your fares.

 

††FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type during this promotion only. Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites. Offer does not apply to land portion of a cruisetour

 

‡3rd or 4th guest fares apply to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. Fares for $99 per guest applies to 7-day, 8-day, 10-day, and 14-day sailings included in this sale only.

 

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests.

This offer applies to new bookings only, has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be

combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to

residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who

are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to

princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

 

Voyage List

 

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/PC_AllAboard!SaleVoyageList-12.31.18.pdf

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, MarcsSharon said:

So just heard from the Princess agent that a new promotion starts Feb 1. Since I'm seeing my Caribbean cruise as a bit pricey -I'm thinking of waiting. Anyone have an idea when we may get a hint on what the next promo will look like?

 

 

So here's the update..new promo got me NO CHANGE on our Casino rate. The 2 cabins I had on hold for my kids came down $56 per person and NO SPECIALTY dining. So actually only saving $56 - $29 = $27 dollars per person.

 

Must be the new math!!! Very disappointed with the Princess hype. Still going thru with the cruise - its my birthday. Hoping we see better sales before we sail :)

 

 

On 1/10/2019 at 3:53 PM, anthonyy7 said:

Exclusively Caribbean Sale starts on Jan 15 ...

 

Nothing says “break” like a Caribbean cruise, which is why this sale focuses on all our 2019 sailings to the islands. Starting on 15, enjoy up to 40% off, free stateroom location upgrade, fares from $99 for 3rd  and 4ths and the kind of vacation they won’t need a vacation from. Get the word out – this sale ends January 31!

 

†Save up to 40% per stateroom is based on a comparison to current public fares.  Today's fares are current public fares as of 01/15/2019.  Your fare is a specially discounted fare offered to past guests specifically selected for this offer.  For more information, contact your travel advisor, call 1-800-PRINCESS, or visit us at princess.com and log in to my princess to view your fares.

 

††FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type during this promotion only. Offer is based on availability in like to like stateroom types (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including but not limited to premium categories and suites. Offer does not apply to land portion of a cruisetour

 

‡3rd or 4th guest fares apply to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. Fares for $99 per guest applies to 7-day, 8-day, 10-day, and 14-day sailings included in this sale only.

 

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests.

This offer applies to new bookings only, has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be

combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is available to

residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who

are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to

princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

 

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable.

Offer valid: January 15 – 31, 2018.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, MarcsSharon said:

So just heard from the Princess agent that a new promotion starts Feb 1. Since I'm seeing my Caribbean cruise as a bit pricey -I'm thinking of waiting. Anyone have an idea when we may get a hint on what the next promo will look like?

So here's the update..new promo got me NO CHANGE on our Casino rate. The 2 cabins I had on hold for my kids came down $56 per person and NO SPECIALTY dining. So actually only saving $56 - $29 = $27 dollars per person.

 

Must be the new math!!! Very disappointed with the Princess hype. Still going thru with the cruise - its my birthday. Hoping we see better sales before we sail :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • NCL Sail-Away Giveaway Sweepstakes - Win a 7-Day Cruise on Norwegian Joy!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Community Contests
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...