Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Ourusualbeach

Sad news - Trainman

Recommended Posts

Jim has Not passed away!!!

 

He was admitted to Hospice.  Please see his Blog! Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aboat1 said:

Jim has Not passed away!!!

 

He was admitted to Hospice.  Please see his Blog! Thanks

Please pass on my best wishes to a fellow CC member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aboat1 said:

Jim has Not passed away!!!

 

He was admitted to Hospice.  Please see his Blog! Thanks

Sadly, his blog states he has passed away.  My deepest condolences to the family.  He will be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

28 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Sadly, his blog states he has passed away.  My deepest condolences to the family.  He will be missed.

 

 

 Maybe you could go back and read all of it.

 

Thanks ,  Kathie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Sadly, his blog states he has passed away.  My deepest condolences to the family.  He will be missed.

 

Yes, it was posted in his blog, by his brother, that he has passed away.  His brother misunderstood the message he received saying his brother had been picked up by hospice.  He took that to mean he had passed, when in fact, he has been transferred to hospice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aboat1 said:

 

 

 

 Maybe you could go back and read all of it.

 

Thanks ,  Kathie

Kathie, I thought I had but it was early this morning.  I must have missed an update.  I am so very sorry.  I wish I could edit.  He and the family will continue to be close in thought.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Kathie, I thought I had but it was early this morning.  I must have missed an update.  I am so very sorry.  I wish I could edit.  He and the family will continue to be close in thought.  

 Not a problem.  Judith is on her way to Hospice now.   She is anxious to tell him about the mix up.  We both think he will get a laugh out the news of his early demise!

 

Kathie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a loss to the CC community.  We will all miss his witty reviews and comments.  Thoughts and prayers to Trainman and his family.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aboat1 said:

 Not a problem.  Judith is on her way to Hospice now.   She is anxious to tell him about the mix up.  We both think he will get a laugh out the news of his early demise!

 

Kathie

Still very sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad news indeed.

 

Jim's (Trainman's) brother just posted in the link above that he said goodbye to Jim this afternoon at the hospice.

 

May he rest in peace, I'll thoroughly miss his witty reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Sad news indeed.

 

Jim's (Trainman's) brother just posted in the link above that he said goodbye to Jim this afternoon at the hospice.

 

May he rest in peace, I'll thoroughly miss his witty reviews.

Our condolences go to his family.

I pray he passed peacefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jim passed away at 8:55 tonight.  He is at peace and pain free.

 

Family friends are with Judith tonight.

 

Thank you for your kind words.

 

We will all miss him.

 

Kathie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Aboat1 said:

Jim passed away at 8:55 tonight.  He is at peace and pain free.

 

Family friends are with Judith tonight.

 

Thank you for your kind words.

 

We will all miss him.

 

Kathie

Thank you for the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Aboat1 said:

Jim passed away at 8:55 tonight.  He is at peace and pain free.

 

Family friends are with Judith tonight.

 

Thank you for your kind words.

 

We will all miss him.

 

Kathie

Thank you Kathie for the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...