Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

7 minutes ago, bob278 said:

I don't remember the color having the blue hue - my recollection is more neutral/beige.  And as I recall, the center tables for 4 were oriented with the chairs to the front and rear of the restaurant rather than to the sides.  But the furniture does look the same and my wife always needed a pillow.  I just picked one up off the seat at the entrance on the way in.

I have a feeling the blue tint is from the lighting and camera and not actual representation.    I looked at a previous picture to see if the carpet had changed and it is the same. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Couple more pictures posted on the Article below.

http://cruiseharbournews.com/newcelebritymillenium.html?fbclid=IwAR0PK5_-A4Q2iqSZjo9j_Vo08UIB74eqHMHj75lBzHlnqCaeOTlwVLzlmP0

NewCelebrityMillenium2.thumb.jpg.4915baa1b4ed75aae47daa3e124921ec.jpg

I later found that the pictures were posted by Lisa

Have the aft A1s lost some of their privacy with the new Sunset Bar? (3rd pic)

• Like 1

Something else very interesting that I just noticed on the new Millenium deck plan.  The highly prized Family Ocean View cabins on corner aft deck 7 seem to have “shortened” verandah’s compared to the decks above.  I cannot say that I am broken-hearted as those on 7 definitely compromised the privacy on the PS verandah.  I noted that on my last Summit cruise and with 19 nights coming up in the PS the extra privacy will be appreciated if the deck plan is correct.  Don’t shoot me.  I am just the messenger.

18 minutes ago, goldsmip115 said:

Something else very interesting that I just noticed on the new Millenium deck plan.  The highly prized Family Ocean View cabins on corner aft deck 7 seem to have “shortened” verandah’s compared to the decks above.  I cannot say that I am broken-hearted as those on 7 definitely compromised the privacy on the PS verandah.  I noted that on my last Summit cruise and with 19 nights coming up in the PS the extra privacy will be appreciated if the deck plan is correct.  Don’t shoot me.  I am just the messenger.

Here is a picture Jim_Iain posted of the aft on February 3rd.  

388CC0FE-AE42-4F01-BE4F-9BF53AD896EB.jpeg

Edited by Oville

Looks like another deck plan error on the part of Celebrity.  Sadly, so typical.  Unbelievable that the Millenium is sailing after the ‘revolution” and they could not find a way to photograph the interior the day before and upload to the website.  Somebody at corporate is once again “off their rocker.”  Oops...forgot...maybe they fell off one of the rockers that were dragged out on the Edge balcony.  

58 minutes ago, Oville said:

It is, here is a Cruise Critic pic of the Constellation:

7ECF00BB-1A68-45DA-A648-167D86494B91.jpeg

The openness of the newly renovated bar will afford very little cover from the sun or rain as the current configurations do as shown above.

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

The openness of the newly renovated bar will afford very little cover from the sun or rain as the current configurations do as shown above.

I was thinking the same.   We have been out there when torrential rains came down and at least being under the sail were able to finish our meal while others in the open when scurrying for cover. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I was thinking the same.   We have been out there when torrential rains came down and at least being under the sail were able to finish our meal while others in the open when scurrying for cover. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa .... you're not actually assuming that one of the designers has actually sailed on a ship?

SACRILEGE!!!!!

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

So true.  With no cover, it means less for X to maintain.  Is this just another cost cutting measure?

8 minutes ago, rosskeys88 said:

Don’t think I have seen these yet

A8DD8F90-7BBE-4972-9D70-D9D6CCED0ECA.png

Couldn't help but noticing, but it Looks like those coral pieces from the EDGE have found their way onto the MIllie.😄

Edited by ecslady
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, goldsmip115 said:

There is no change to the Deck 7 FV balcony. The deck plans have always shown the Deck 7 corner FVs as being shorter than the ones on Deck 8 or 9. Ironically the Deck 7 balconies are actually longer by about 3 ft!