Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

6 hours ago, pd7277 said:
February 8 at 9:57 PM · 
Our Gallery is finally complete, say hello to our state of the art interactive wall and Picasso Museum at Sea... Goodbye dry dock 🙋🏼‍♂️
#millennium #revolution

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: indoor

IMHO, that is some awful carpet.  You'll never know if it's dirty, but I guess that's the point.🤔

Ha, I don't like it at all, but at least it is distracting and deincentivizing to buy from Park West Gallery.  🤣

41 minutes ago, h20cruzer said:

Jim where did you see photos of the rendezvous lounge, would love to see it.

Norma

Post 617 on this thread -   At least I believe it is Rendezvous Lounge.   The sign is at the entrance near Luminea that you can see in the reflection 

997D5D72-AADD-4D97-A3A9-AEF279ACBB2F.png

9EFF1835-CC1F-4270-8F0D-5CD242A57BFC.png

This was the Artists conception

revolution-venues-rendezvous-720x480.jpg

Edited by Jim_Iain

4 hours ago, Marsic said:

Too bad about the privacy. But happy to have the extra space. 

In this photo Sunset/Oceanview Bar does not appear open yet for business.   We are on Summit first sailing after drydock, and have 3 of these aft cabins (1141, 1138,1130), so praying the bar will be open, as one of the reasons we chose these cabins. 

Can anyone on Millennium confirm the bar is open/closed.   Thanks for any info.

image.png.7501b4a977f139faca3aa58b2bb0be26.png

Edited by Cinbub

9 minutes ago, Cinbub said:

In this photo Sunset/Oceanview Bar does not appear open yet for business.   We are on Summit first sailing after drydock, and have 3 of these aft cabins (1141, 1138,1130), so praying the bar will be open, as one of the reasons we chose these cabins. 

Can anyone on Millennium confirm the bar is open/closed.   Thanks for any info.

image.png.7501b4a977f139faca3aa58b2bb0be26.png

My guess is this picture was taken prior to yesterday’s first sailing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Other Celebrity Revolution features include: Expansion of the new SEA Thermal Suite; new shopping experiences with name brands and designer products; elevated bars and lounges, including the newly reimagined Passport Bar and an expansion of Celebrity’s Gastrobar concept, serving more than 40 craft beers, cocktails, and comfort food; and more upgrades to public venues all throughout each ship, including The Hideaway, Team Earth, The Library, and more.”

Does this mean a Gastropub bar is coming to the Revolutionized ships? Has anyone confirmed this on the Millenium?

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Post 617 on this thread -   At least I believe it is Rendezvous Lounge.   The sign is at the entrance near Luminea that you can see in the reflection 

997D5D72-AADD-4D97-A3A9-AEF279ACBB2F.png

9EFF1835-CC1F-4270-8F0D-5CD242A57BFC.png

This was the Artists conception

revolution-venues-rendezvous-720x480.jpg

I am confused..is this last one Rendevous Lounge or Michaels Club?

This looks so  much nicer than the big green chairs and neon  ceiling lighting! 

Better lighting with the drapes open!

2 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

Ha, I don't like it at all, but at least it is distracting and deincentivizing to buy from Park West Gallery.  🤣

That looks like the space where they put up the photos for sale??

On EDGE it is all digital

On 2/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for the wonderful shot of the Metropolitan.   Your mention of the Century Class brought back a fond memory of Mercury.    We were on an Alaska cruise and the last formal night just as they started serving appetizers  a pod of Whales started breaching just outside the windows.   It was like a well choreographed show.   Half the dining room got up and ran towards the windows to get a better look.  

Our first X cruise was an Alaskan inside passage cruise on the Mercury. We took my parents for their 50th anniversary. Eleven friends and family members “just happened” to show up.  We had two 8-top tables very close to that magical aft view. Thanks for bringing back special memories!

4 minutes ago, hcat said:

That looks like the space where they put up the photos for sale??

On EDGE it is all digital

That might be.  Park West used to have a much smaller space near the Atrium on deck 5. I personally think this is great, as it decreases the idealism of how it will look in your house.  First photo is distracting and will make passengers want to move along, where as the traditional display is better at drawing people in IMO.

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 5.42.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 5.46.39 PM.png

3 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

OK so I love this carpet!  Partly because it is elegant but also because it is so modern compared to what you see on most ships.

7 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Here are the Royal Suite photos shared on another site. Looks nice. I see the same type of robes and Co Bigelow products that they had on Edge.

E7748FD6-82DF-4B68-8B07-AC8C762D5143.jpeg

ED316571-0377-4C31-B535-37D461E003C0.jpeg

CCAED21E-B876-4ABF-A120-B71A5654D519.jpeg

1391AA48-7ED9-4984-954D-4C6DBDA8CE9D.jpeg

F9B4781A-A104-4B10-99E2-D8AD3CBC275A.jpeg

695EDB55-5173-4B28-B356-634C63855164.jpeg

D42E27DF-B174-428C-81DD-B170002AC012.jpeg

8D62ED1B-7F3F-4218-A4EE-7038F7F84A71.jpeg

D709A209-0681-47BE-BDF4-2AE332FDE881.jpeg

B15C72DA-7748-4339-95BB-8E37B1EDA4C2.jpeg

26FD42D1-8BB7-4D3D-A7AF-C6D1244D3C0E.jpeg

Hello - I have a question on the Go Bigelow products. Previously Celebrity used a different brand in the verandah cabins on M class ships. Do you think this brand will be in all cabins now or only Suites?  I did not like the old stuff at all and brought my own. It wd be great to know we have something that smells nicer for a two week cruise. Thank you!

1 hour ago, hcat said:

I am confused..is this last one Rendevous Lounge or Michaels Club?

This looks so  much nicer than the big green chairs and neon  ceiling lighting! 

Better lighting with the drapes open!

I believe it to be the Rendezvous Lounge by the shape of the room.   There is a stage and the area where the wooden dance floor use to be is gone.   

This is a picture of MC that Captain Wendy Posted.

1798260370_MichaelClub.jpg.dce748fcf973c584917a0dc265e8dd98.jpg

2 hours ago, tomservo said:

Other Celebrity Revolution features include: Expansion of the new SEA Thermal Suite; new shopping experiences with name brands and designer products; elevated bars and lounges, including the newly reimagined Passport Bar and an expansion of Celebrity’s Gastrobar concept, serving more than 40 craft beers, cocktails, and comfort food; and more upgrades to public venues all throughout each ship, including The Hideaway, Team Earth, The Library, and more.”

Does this mean a Gastropub bar is coming to the Revolutionized ships? Has anyone confirmed this on the Millenium?

Note that this carefully-fact checked quote of a press release also says there are upgrades to the Library – the upgrade being changing it into 2 Inside cabins!  I would therefore take every other statement with a salt-shaker full of salt...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, h20cruzer said:

I agree looks nice, if I am in a suite  like that I wanted to look luxurious.  The furniture in the living room and dining room do not scream luxury to me .

I love the new look. Imo, it's much nicer than what was previously there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I love the new look. Imo, it's much nicer than what was previously there. 

I agree with you.  We were on the Infinity in November and what we’ve seen so far Millie looks great in comparison. Katie

Edited by Oville

8 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Note that this carefully-fact checked quote of a press release also says there are upgrades to the Library – the upgrade being changing it into 2 Inside cabins!  I would therefore take every other statement with a salt-shaker full of salt...

I have read quite a few press releases about the Revolution renovations over the last few days, and I agree with you. I'm not sure where these publications are getting their information, but it's sad that they are misleading in so many areas.

Well, I'm not impressed with what I've seen of the Royal suites; so I'm preparing to be disappointed when I finally see photos of the Penthouse.  I may be releasing the FOUR I currently have deposits on.

I'm still holding out hope that someone will post photos.  Celebrity SHOULD post floorplans for us to view.... 

1 hour ago, Atocha Shipwreck Gal said:

Hello - I have a question on the Go Bigelow products. Previously Celebrity used a different brand in the verandah cabins on M class ships. Do you think this brand will be in all cabins now or only Suites?  I did not like the old stuff at all and brought my own. It wd be great to know we have something that smells nicer for a two week cruise. Thank you!

Co Bigelow products are only in suites. Not sure if there is a change in product for standard verandah cabins. Maybe someone who was in a verandah on Edge can advise if the products were different from verandahs on S or M class.

2 minutes ago, Olive1950 said:

Well, I'm not impressed with what I've seen of the Royal suites; so I'm preparing to be disappointed when I finally see photos of the Penthouse.  I may be releasing the FOUR I currently have deposits on.

I'm still holding out hope that someone will post photos.  Celebrity SHOULD post floorplans for us to view.... 

The floorplan is not expected to change, just the decor.