Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cruzin RN

Comfort suite Paradise island question

Recommended Posts

We are considering  booking a room at comfort suites near Atlantis during our June cruise to Nassau in order to use Atlantis amenities.

Since  check in time is at 3:00, will they let us use Atlantis prior to that time??  Not interested in spending the $ if we lose 1/2 the day.

Thanks for your comments, if you have done this!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cruzin RN said:

We are considering  booking a room at comfort suites near Atlantis during our June cruise to Nassau in order to use Atlantis amenities.

Since  check in time is at 3:00, will they let us use Atlantis prior to that time??  Not interested in spending the $ if we lose 1/2 the day.

Thanks for your comments, if you have done this!! 

 

We checked in and out at 9:00 am on one visit.  Once we got our wristbands we were all set.  Didn’t have to return to the hotel at the end of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks...so they know folks do this and dont mind it?  

 

I thought we might want the room for rest and showers for the little guy.  

But not really necessary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cruzin RN said:

Thanks...so they know folks do this and dont mind it?  

 

I thought we might want the room for rest and showers for the little guy.  

But not really necessary 

 

Im sure that they oversell the rooms knowing that people are using them for Atlantis.  You can get the room if you want but the room won’t be ready until 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more questions please!  The wristbands include everything at Atlantis?  My 9 yr old wants to tackle the slides.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cruzin RN said:

One more questions please!  The wristbands include everything at Atlantis?  My 9 yr old wants to tackle the slides.  

Yes, just make sure he meets the height requirements (he should).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...