Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kazu

* Ms Veendam in Port Everglades - Sail a Way - January 14th, 2019

Recommended Posts

You need big rear view mirrors and an audible backup sensor with beep alert to be able to do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copper10-8 said:

You need big rear view mirrors and an audible backup sensor with beep alert to be able to do that

 

Where are the back up lights?? :classic_rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what's really neat?  Looking at the snow outside, and hearing crickets coming from my computer speaker.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lka1012 said:

I am trying to type with a Labrador nose in the way.

 

Lucky you!  Love those Labrador noses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ger_77 said:

You know what's really neat?  Looking at the snow outside, and hearing crickets coming from my computer speaker.  LOL

 

You know who must be real secure in their masculinity? Male Ladybirds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

You know what's really neat?  Looking at the snow outside, and hearing crickets coming from my computer speaker.  LOL

 

One foot of snow possible for NYC this weekend.  Glad we board the Oosterdam on Saturday morning.  Good timing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I like vacation said:

 

One foot of snow possible for NYC this weekend.  Glad we board the Oosterdam on Saturday morning.  Good timing. 

That is good timing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see; 6:35-6:45 PM at the earliest when VEDM goes by the condo's..............who wants to bet on toots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Copper10-8 said:

Let's see; 6:35-6:45 PM at the earliest when VEDM goes by the condo's..............who wants to bet on toots?

I'll bid three strong toots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see lights beside the ship; could it be the white truck?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

I see lights beside the ship; could it be the white truck?

 

 

The truck, with its headlights on, was already there before it got really dark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I like vacation said:

I'll bid three strong toots.

 

Irish captain; you could just be right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copper10-8 said:

 

The truck, with its headlights on, was already there before it got really dark

 

Well it's gone now.  Probably went home for dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, I like vacation said:

I'll bid three strong toots.

 

You called it! plus a little fart at the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • NCL Sail-Away Giveaway Sweepstakes - Win a 7-Day Cruise on Norwegian Joy!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Community Contests
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...