djpk2003

Bermuda in early November?

Anyone have experience visiting Bermuda this time of year? We will be docking Nov 6-8 for our first time in Bermuda and I'm really not sure what to plan. Will it be warm enough to swim and hang out on the beach? Will a lot of things be closed that time of year? I am seeing conflicting information on various websites and starting to worry a bit that this cruise was the wrong choice for us. 

As a frame of reference, we are a family of 4 with a 12 & 13 year old. We most enjoy snorkeling, beach time, and some exploration of the sights of new places. I was considering the caverns, but honestly we have visited caverns before and don't know if that's worth it. Don't want to book a tour that includes snorkeling if the water is going to be freezing. 

Advice and insight much appreciated! 

Bermuda is somewhat in line with the Carolinas (farther north than many think) so likely too cold for swimming and snorkeling in November.  I'm not sure about things being closed, but it isn't peak season.  You can probably still see the beaches, but only wading vs. swimming (I could be wrong, maybe the ocean would still be warm from the summer).

What line are you cruising that takes you by Bermuda that late?  What are your other ports?  Maybe you can enjoy some golf or exploring historical sights.