Cruise Critic Community
matj1986

Drinks package upgrade

Hello, we are booked on Reflection in April for an 11 night cruise and have the classic beverage package included as part of our booking.  We are thinking about upgrading to the premium package but when we log on to 'manage your cruise' there is nothing shown under beverage packages in our booking.   

I understood from reading elsewhere that upgrading meant we would only pay the difference the 2 packages, can anybody confirm this and if so how do we do it?!

Thanks

Call or email Celebrity and ask them to add the beverage package to the web page.  happens all the time.  Once it is on the web page you can upgrade if you want.  I had the same issue and also with my OBC.

email is: CelebrityRRS@celebrity.com 

enjoy

PS wait and do it just before the cruise as they often times have upgrade sales.

Edited by Duanerice1

Yes the cost will be the difference between the price of the 2 packages so $10 USD +18% gratutity so $11.80 per day.  You can do it over the phone by calling Celebrity or you can do it once you are on the ship.  Ask any bartender & they will happily upgrade your package.

Edited by jelayne
Typo

Let me add a question, please:

Can one upgrade only at the beginning for the whole cruise? Or is it possible to try the Classic package for a couple of days and than maybe upgrade just for the remaining days?

Edited by carlmm

11 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Let me add a question, please:

Can one upgrade only at the beginning for the whole cruise? Or is it possible to try the Classic package for a couple of days and than maybe upgrade just for the remaining days?

Yes, you can. Although there is a time limit in which to upgrade, I think you will have up to three (3) days after boarding on a seven (7) night sailing..

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

9 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Or is it possible to try the Classic package for a couple of days and than maybe upgrade just for the remaining days?

Not only is it possible, but it also seems like a smart strategy if you are on the fence about it.