Viking Ocean excursion times (Mediterranean Odyssey)

zitsky

My question is specific to Mediterranean Odyssey but it could apply to others.  I know the resources for checking out excursions, Viking website, MVJ etc.  Just wondering... for included and optional excursions, *if* there is more than one time, is it typically something like 9am or 2pm?  Or is it more like 9am, 10am, 11am etc?  What is the earliest time an excursion usually starts?  7am, 8am etc?

My cruise isn't until late September, so nothing published in MVJ yet.

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

My question is specific to Mediterranean Odyssey but it could apply to others.  I know the resources for checking out excursions, Viking website, MVJ etc.  Just wondering... for included and optional excursions, *if* there is more than one time, is it typically something like 9am or 2pm?  Or is it more like 9am, 10am, 11am etc?  What is the earliest time an excursion usually starts?  7am, 8am etc?

My cruise isn't until late September, so nothing published in MVJ yet.

You might find the information you are looking for in my post #31 on the MO/Empires combo cruise for March 14 if you want to look it up.  That one covers what info there is about times and there are others on that thread by me about other aspects of the cruise. 

18 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

You might find the information you are looking for in my post #31 on the MO/Empires combo cruise for March 14 if you want to look it up.  That one covers what info there is about times and there are others on that thread by me about other aspects of the cruise. 

Dauntless I am searching but have not found your post.  I found a different thread that is similar.

Usually earliest starts at ~8AM with assembly 15 minutes earlier.  No recurring pattern to times. Most start around 9AM.
Not only that, excursions change over time.  There were a couple differences in excursions in back to back Med Odyssey sailings last October.  But most stay the same.

Some ports you don't arrive until afternoon.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Dauntless I am searching but have not found your post.  I found a different thread that is similar.

Your might want to cross reference under my profile.  That should work.  I believe Empires is misspelled in the thread title.