Working 2 Cruise

After 3 years without cruising... I'm back!

I had a wonderful cruise on the Caribbean Princess in November 2018 with my son. I did want to share that the Caribbean Princess was fabulous. The crew was the best I have seen... Medallion worked really well.

I did the Ashes to Sea program gor my husband. It was very, very difficult but Princess did a fabulous job.

Now, onto the Ruby Princess on February 2 with my friend. This is a girls' cruise!

1 minute ago, Working 2 Cruise said:

Thank you! That 14 day Circle Caribbean was fabulous!

That’s great Nina & enjoy all of your future cruises.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Welcome back Nina. We were very sorry to hear of Norman's passing. It is nice to know that Princess helped you so nicely with the Ashes to Sea program. I remember Pam in CA. saying how accommodating they were for her with the ashes of her BIL.

Looks like we are going to miss you by 10 days in Los Angeles. We disembark on the 13th.

Hope to sail with you again.

Joe

Thank you all! As most of you know, my husband had been very, very ill for years. I really appreciate your good wishes.

Joe, too bad we will miss each other... But maybe next time on the Royal? I'm booked on the October 4, 2019 10 day Mexican Riviera on the Royal. Whether I make it remains to be seen!

In the meantime, the Ruby cruise will definitely be interesting. I'm going with a first time cruiser! Now, that should be fun!  

2 hours ago, Working 2 Cruise said:

Joe, too bad we will miss each other... But maybe next time on the Royal? I'm booked on the October 4, 2019 10 day Mexican Riviera on the Royal. Whether I make it remains to be seen!

Oh boy !!!!  Ironically, we leave on October 3, 2019 10 day Mexican Riviera on the Grand out of San Francisco. I just checked the itinerary and will both be going in opposite directions and will NOT be in the same port at the same time at all. So close, yet so far.🙁 

Oh well, maybe another time.:classic_smile:

Joe

1 hour ago, cruisingpeople said:

Oh boy !!!!  Ironically, we leave on October 3, 2019 10 day Mexican Riviera on the Grand out of San Francisco. I just checked the itinerary and will both be going in opposite directions and will NOT be in the same port at the same time at all. So close, yet so far.🙁 

Oh well, maybe another time.:classic_smile:

Joe

Now that's funny! Maybe.some other time!

Edited by Working 2 Cruise