want room w/ sofa by balcony on Bliss

sweetsong

Hello--Am trying to determine which available balcony rooms or mini-suite rooms on Norwegian Bliss have the sofa/couch by the balcony.  Deck plans are not much help.  From reading the threads I seem to understand that rooms designated as accommodating four people have the bed by the balcony, but I don't know if that means all other rooms are the opposite (sofa by the balcony).  Does someone know how I can figure it  or find it out?  Thanks for any help!

11212 if its available.

Had to look back through my photos to confirm and then my booking and then remembered we got an upgrade. Wasn't too hard to find on the deck plan as we had connecting cabins with my daughter. If you take it from there you should be able to work out which cabins have which configuration, at least on that side of Deck 11.

Hope this helps

9 hours ago, sweetsong said:

...but I don't know if that means all other rooms are the opposite (sofa by the balcony). 

No, not all 3 person staterooms of that type are the opposite. There are sections where several "triangle" staterooms are in a row but they aren't all "bed by closet" nor are they all "bed by balcony".

For your preference, you would need exact stateroom numbers such as what was previously posted. You can also guess based on the surrounding staterooms. If a stateroom is between 2 "bed by balcony" staterooms, it will most likely be "bed by closet".

There is a web site (which cannot be named here per CC rules) that has all the information you could want on each individual cabin.  Including where the bed is located, the sq footage of that particular room, the sq footage of that particular balcony etc. You have to do a mock booking to get to that level of info but it is on the details tab of each room