#1Nanna

Royal Princess International Café Menu

Does anyone have a picture of the current Royal Princess, International café menu/prices?

The International Cafe is free on all ships, the selection of pasties, soups, salads, sandwiches, and deserts vary by ship and by day.  You may be asking about the adjacent New Grounds Coffee?  You can find those selections online.  

Yes, my mistake. That is what I meant.  I was wanting to see the  specialty coffee selections and prices. thanks!

4 minutes ago, #1Nanna said:

Perfect!!! Thanks a bunch!

Great!  I was unable to copy and paste the images so glad you were able to view them. 

That really helps a lot! I never really paid attention to the prices in the past as I always purchased a coffee card.  But my husband or I neither one would use a full coffee card during a seven day cruise. But with the changes, I was wanting to see the prices so I can make a decision on whether to just purchase as I go rather than purchase a “coffee card” that will expire at the end of the cruise. 

5 minutes ago, #1Nanna said:

That really helps a lot! I never really paid attention to the prices in the past as I always purchased a coffee card.  But my husband or I neither one would use a full coffee card during a seven day cruise. But with the changes, I was wanting to see the prices so I can make a decision on whether to just purchase as I go rather than purchase a “coffee card” that will expire at the end of the cruise. 

I agree that 15 specialty coffees on a 7-day cruise is too many for me.

If you haven’t sailed on a Royal-Class ship the free coffee in the buffet is filtered coffee made from ground coffee & not from concentrate.  I thought that was much better & took fewer trips to the IC for brewed coffee. ☺️

Everyone seems to fixate on the specialty coffees, but the coffee package included UNLIMITED brewed coffee and tea.  My husband drinks a lot of brewed coffee; the New Grounds Coffee is much better that the MDR or buffet coffee.  And remember you can share specialty coffees with others.  The $31 price was worth it on our October 5 day cruise.