Trikes afternoon trip

Lily2006

Can someone let me know if you got back on time? Our ship leaves at 6:00pm and they say we are returned "around 530pm" Im very nervous about it. What has been your experience. Does the ship have us change our watches? The time the company said was pick up at 1:30pm return around 5:30pm. Who time is that?

thank you

That is Aruba time, 1 hour ahead of EST.   However, we did Trikes morning last week and we met them at the port at 8:15A ship time (EST) and were dropped off at 12:30 ship time.

My assumption is that if there is only one ship in port they adjust to ship time but if there are 2 ships and one is in earlier or leaving later, they stay on Aruba time.

• 1 month later...

Crew sweeper,

I’m trying to book online for our trip to Aruba in 2 weeks & get a problem with websites security certificate.  Did you book online or call?  I’m assuming it’s a legit company from all the recent reviews I’ve read.  

Also, how does their process work?  Pay upfront & print out tickets, show up at port & look for their sign?  

I need to go back and look.  But I thought we did it online and they sent and email confirmation.  May have paid deposit via PayPal then rest we paid at the venue (cash).  And yes it's a legit company.

Did you use this site?

https://trikes-aruba.com/

Can you link to the contact page?

email is info@trikes-aruba.com

phone is  011.297.738.7453

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from our Trikes Aruba adventure. They are a legitimate company and a good choice if you want to see the island. Be advised that driving the trike isn't so easy! As the "backseat driver", I felt uncomfortable with the high speeds and busy roads while my husband enjoyed the thrill. Returning you to the port on time is a priority for them too!